Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

trouble with family

Posted 03-09-2009 at 02:05 PM by silver angle

well my brother and i have this battle going on, u know to c who can one up each other in pranks. well just yesterday, he (my brother) threw all my stuff out the window. So I had to get back at him, and 2 day i guled his cell shut, put tooth past in his shoes. do u think that was to much??
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Kind of Idiocy Only my Boyfriend Can Show

Posted 03-08-2009 at 09:20 PM by Sasahouser

Before my boyfriend got in an accident, he was practicing tricking. He could do Backflips, Butterfly kicks, Kick ups, 1 spin Butterfly Twist and Aerial.

He decided it was time for him to practice backflips again. Obviously, it wasn't because I received a phone call from him asking me to drag him home >.<

Even while laying there in pain, he's a pervert. While laying in bed, he asked me to show him something fun, as his punishment for being stupid, I didn't. He didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Need Help

Posted 03-08-2009 at 06:30 PM by Greeneyes

Hey everyone, Will ok I'm new at the whole being master thing. I'm loving it. My slave is very good and he is also being very slow with me cuz I am new at this. I would like some ideas. On what to do with him. We are going to be keep it all in the bedroom. Some stuff outside. If you have any ideas for me plz tell me.
Greeneyes
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey im 18/m/ looking for a slave

Posted 03-08-2009 at 02:02 PM by 0siris99

hey names osiris im currently looking for a female slave. Im a very creative guy uhh... my punishmetns depend upon the person im a very versitile master but i train my slaves well im looking for a slave anywhere around 18. Webcams are really prefered but id like to see some sort of pic so i know you are who you say you are and yea pm me later
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG [ect...]

Posted 03-08-2009 at 10:19 AM by Smile

I AM GOING TO HAVE WINDOWS XP TOMOROW!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Im not even on my computer, im on my mums, and its working fast with vista, still crashes all the time, but it does work fast

Reason why: Because it is a top of the range Dell Studio laptop with 4gb of memory and a 4ghz processor.

Morel of the story... "For one to use vista, one must possess a fast computer, without that, ones vista is useless..."

[I thought...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Blindfolds

Posted 03-07-2009 at 10:22 PM by Sasahouser

"Boredom:
n. The state of being bored; tedium"

"Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the activites surrounding them."

Did you really need the definition? Why, of course not. Still, the definition helps to say what could be said in two words.

I'M BORED.

When I'm bored, I normally play video games and watch TV. I couldn't concentrate on it though....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Art

Posted 03-06-2009 at 11:08 PM by Sasahouser

Nothing perverted really happened today, except in art and Trig class, but that's a different story. I'm wearing the chastity belt again, but I'm not TOO excited so it isn't so bad. I just can't pee.

In art class today, it was kind of fun ^^
My boyfriend sits right across from me. Richie sits at my diagonal and Shelby is next to me.

My table got into a clay fight, Shelby threw some at Richie, who threw back. Michael threw one at Shelby, who threw at me and the rest...
Posted in Uncategorized