Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I should proabably tell everyone this now

Posted 04-22-2009 at 10:45 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I will do my best to respond to everyone's posts in my blog, no matter how often they post. So, if you don't want me to respond to you, then just don't post anymore (you never know, some people may get annoyed).

If you don't mind me responding to you your posts all the time, then post away.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Angry

Posted 04-21-2009 at 06:59 PM by Coyote

Getdare has become slightly(very) shitty. Most of the new members never read dates on threads before they post, they only ask for dares for themselves and never contribute to the site themselves. They bump posts and keep bumping.

This has driven so many members over the edge into leaving. I have had friends on this site that have left because of their frustrations. I seriously considered making a long post basically saying that Getdare was fucking shit now and then leave. But i decided...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am Over That Now...

Posted 04-21-2009 at 05:10 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

When I was younger, I felt out different and out of placed in the world becuase I have curly hair and a lot of people don't, so I hated my hair, but now I am over that, I don't mind my hair.

Also, what I hated was my face. When I was younger, I had a round face, and once agian, I felt different and out of placed in the world, becuase a lot of people don't have round faces. I am over that now, besides, i think my face lost a lot of its roundness.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still No Mario Party 9!?!

Posted 04-21-2009 at 03:45 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Ok, I am sure at least one other person besides me on this site likes the Mario Party series. Mario Party 8 was released back in 2007, so what is taking HudsonSoft so long to announce Mario Party 9? Maybe they could be waiting until E3 2009?

They have released another Mario Party after 8, but that too was released in 2007: Mario Party DS.

1.5 to 2 years since the other two games were released, and still no word on Mario Party 9.

Oh well, my hopes is that...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Storm Chasing

Posted 04-21-2009 at 03:39 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

What I will be diffentaly posting consistently will be of my storm chasing, around my area. I will be recording them, and post links so people can see the videos.

What I would really love to do is go out to the plains and chase tornadoes, becuase I doubt I will be recording any tornadoes where I am.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am a Weired Person

Posted 04-21-2009 at 03:33 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I hate to eat/drink with the windows and doors open, I hate eating/drinking outside, I hate eating/drinking inside vehicles.

I think touching my own spit is disgusting, I think putting dishes that I ate/drink out of in the dishwasher is gross, there is a glass with a wide top and blue bottom that I think is disgusting, I don't drink out of it, I think milk tastes different in different glasses, and tastes different in different cups.

I hate hiking, biking, going to parks....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Start READING, people!

Posted 04-21-2009 at 05:12 AM by fork

Why is it that people bother coming to a forum if they can't even read? It's all text here. If you don't want to read it, go away. AT LEAST don't go responding to things that you didn't even read in the first place. You just make no sense, and you piss people off, and ugh. Just leave.
There's my rant.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized