Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Super Mods?

Posted 04-23-2009 at 06:28 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

It seems like the mods and admins here have super powers, becuase it seems like they instantly know when a new thread or post is put up.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Offensive

Posted 04-23-2009 at 04:50 PM by fork

Some people on here are downright offensive. I think I know who you are.
and I think some people will agree to me.

I think that there shouldn't be any more talk about religion and the like on this site because obviously some people can't seem to handle it. There can't be a single discussion about it without somebody preaching and other people telling them to shut up. We don't want to hear that we are bad people, or that we are going to hell, or that we need to find Jesus or blahblahblah....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yes, 2 Threads was linked to Religion

Posted 04-23-2009 at 04:31 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 04-23-2009 at 05:00 PM by lokelake

In two threads, I have linked it to religion, with out bringing it directly up. Those of you who thought I was linking it to relieion will say "I knew it."

Thread: "Are you a Good Perosn?" This links to my religion. My religion staes "There are none that do good. Only God is good." So, even if you asnwered no, (a couple yes) to them, you are still not a good person.

Thread: "What does OMG mean to you." I wanted to see how many...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Writing

Posted 04-22-2009 at 08:01 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Yeah I know, I am 19, but I write like I am younger. I am just not a writer. I mean, you will see what I type be it blogs or other things, I jump around, sometimes I don't even stick to my main topic. I go off-topic a lot.

Sometimes I start on-topic, then I go off-topic, then I go back on-topic.

You can just listen to my writing that I don't write like how a 19 year old should write.

My grammar is horrible.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

TWC (The Weather Channel)

Posted 04-22-2009 at 07:54 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Us TWC fans lost a meteorologist a few years back, like 11 or 10 years. He died. He was an hurricane expert at TWC.

For those who know TWC, how do you like their new way of doing on-camera presentations? I hate it. They don't touch it anymore. They stand further away. Their stupid screen has two black things on one the top and one on the bottom (like a wide screen TV). That is what I can't stand the most. Even though of their new stupid way of on-camera presentations, I am still...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Apologies and a Break for Cian

Posted 04-22-2009 at 07:00 PM by Ciandon

I want to say two things -

1. I got in an argument (if you can call it that) in the chat and I spun out of control, and that I'd like to apologize for. Especially to the people there, and most especially to fork. I was a complete immature dumbass, and for that I'm really sorry.
It does, though, make me wonder about why I'm here, and what I contribute. On one level, I guess I'm a small part of the site, and a veteran in a way. In another, I've not made much content, and I've been...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

52 Card Dice Dare - Part I

Posted 04-22-2009 at 02:15 PM by Jenna<3 (Random)

Hello all! This is the first post to my 52 Card Dice Dare dare, and i hope you all enjoy it! Just letting you know, I'm doing them by going down the list, and doing all face cards last, including any number dares that have to do with face cards. I've done all of the hearts that I've had to do so far, and here's what happened

3 of hearts-Think of someone you know of the same sex. Give them a hug, not a side hug, the next time you see them.
-I gave a hug to my friend Lily
Posted in Uncategorized