Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Oops!

Posted 06-07-2009 at 09:38 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

Well, I though I better apologise since I've been M.I.A for a week or so! I've not abandoned you, I promise.

I've not really got anything else to blog about, except I'm annoyed, when it clearly says my age in a number of places, that I still get PMs from middle aged men asking asl? I'm very polite about it and reply, and let them know it's in my profile etc. and then they say "oh soz ur 2 young". Thanks for that guys.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thread games

Posted 06-06-2009 at 08:09 PM by Coyote

What I'd the sudden fascination with thread games. When I first joined there were a few games (my hill, our hill, and word assosiation). Those are the 3 that come to mind first. Now we have stupid games such as number war, don't let the mod say 0, I spy, don't let the mod say a vowel. I assume you get what I'm saying. I mean seriously, all these are just ways to up your post count. What is everyone elses opinion on these games.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

yesterday....

Posted 06-06-2009 at 11:08 AM by Knots101 (>.>)

So yesterday was kind of wierd... And nothing good happened t all... This is what happend

So i woke up real early planning to go to the nearest town and hang with my buddy Andrew at around 8am and when i got there he couldn't do anything till around 11am so i had to sit at tim hortons for forever. Finally i catch a cab to his place, we sat down played unreal tournaments till 1 when we planned to go to Laser tag--My girlfriend works there and her parents own it--We got there and had a good...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Forum!!

Posted 06-04-2009 at 07:57 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 06-05-2009 at 04:20 AM by lokelake

My forum is ready to go. Whoever wants to come on, either to scope it out, or to register. There are still improvments to make on it.

This is a religious forum by the way.

Also, so it won't come at a surprise to anyone, if you register, you'll have to wait until I activate your account.

Here is the link:

http://archaeleonforum.netboards.org...c04ccb4d6d070f
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just got to Know When to Stop

Posted 06-04-2009 at 04:20 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 06-04-2009 at 04:38 PM by lokelake

It's interesting how people can be so one side minded.

I have been trying to get a certian user's grudge to lift, (grudge on me), I have been doing it nicely, and all I get is nothing from that user. One example for being one side minded.

I can't believe how much this user doesn't like me for a thing that was impossible to not knowing what to do.

This user said do not PM me after I have already done it. There was nothing around to notify me not to PM him....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi!

Posted 06-04-2009 at 03:14 PM by Jacques

Hi there-

I'm Jacuques, a 20 year old student... for another two days before I have to join the ranks of the unemployed I guess, from the UK.

I've been reading stuff on getdare for a couple of months and decided I'd create a profile as at this point I have notihng else to do this summer....

What else... I don't play truth or dare in real life a lot, except maybe in relation to a drinking game of some sort.

I really enjoy reading, tv, films...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flame or not flame, that is the question.

Posted 06-03-2009 at 03:23 PM by pranadevil

I don't mind the warning, fair play, some people may take it the wrong way, but to outright state I was flaming on the board is another.

Sorry, but a comical jokey response is much better than just stating "don't bump!" At least mine would've made a couple of people chuckle (at least those who would've got the reference).

Conclusions, jumping to them is not good.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized