Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hi!

Posted 06-04-2009 at 03:14 PM by Jacques

Hi there-

I'm Jacuques, a 20 year old student... for another two days before I have to join the ranks of the unemployed I guess, from the UK.

I've been reading stuff on getdare for a couple of months and decided I'd create a profile as at this point I have notihng else to do this summer....

What else... I don't play truth or dare in real life a lot, except maybe in relation to a drinking game of some sort.

I really enjoy reading, tv, films...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flame or not flame, that is the question.

Posted 06-03-2009 at 03:23 PM by pranadevil

I don't mind the warning, fair play, some people may take it the wrong way, but to outright state I was flaming on the board is another.

Sorry, but a comical jokey response is much better than just stating "don't bump!" At least mine would've made a couple of people chuckle (at least those who would've got the reference).

Conclusions, jumping to them is not good.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer Crap School

Posted 06-02-2009 at 04:43 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

My summer crap school have started

I go Mon-Thur. 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. I think my last day is July 15th.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So 6/1/09 Mah Mind

Posted 06-01-2009 at 05:41 PM by NYDude

So, pretty tired right now, i had a busy day. Alot of it involved fighting at my MMA class, were i got a gash on the back of my neck today grappling!

Then, i went to the store and got some wife beater shirts, which make me look like a douchebag, but i like it

Tommorow i have a belt test in Jiu Jitsu, so a little nervous about that since im feeling sorta sick right now.

Still Looking for a female slave or mistress, either one. Cant find anything...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Wrench Game!!

Posted 06-01-2009 at 02:07 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

This game is a good idea for a game to play if you have a tramopline and at least 2 people. It is better if you have more than two.

I will try to explain it to the best of my ability. But I lack the ability to explain things well, lol.

First draw a circle in the middle of the trampoline (size of your circle depends, it is your choice really). A wrench goes inside the cirlce.

One person is on the trampoline, and the other people are off. The people who...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

finally back

Posted 05-30-2009 at 06:05 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

yay im back! and i've leraned my lesson as well!
so pingu shouldnt have any reson to ban me again! lol
ok so for this whole week i actually thought about things and this is what ive concluded:
1.in rock paper scissors; how the hell does paper beat rock? i mean rock breaks scissors, scissors cut up paper, but paper doesnt do anything!
2. if you reall think about it, whats the use in having rules if people will break them? i mean why let a few brave people break them but make...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Asl

Posted 05-30-2009 at 03:07 PM by fork

Believe it or not, what pisses me off more than starting out with ASL is this:

person: hi
me: hey
person: how ru?
me: fine, how are you? do i know you?
person: i got ur sn off getdare
me: okay..
person: lol ya asl?

They make some pathetic "attempt" at conversation and throw it away with those three dreaded letters. In most cases it continues like this:

me: no, sorry
person: what? y??? 21/m i got cam
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized