Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Crazy past 24 hours

Posted 06-17-2009 at 10:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

What a past 24 hours! First, the new getdare comes to life!!! Make sure you all thank depp and the wonderful job he has done! There were quite a few bugs last time he did a major update about 3 years ago, and, so far, things are running much better. Not as important, but still fun, is the iPhone 3.0 software update!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Math Lesson

Posted 06-17-2009 at 07:53 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Pi is an irrational number.

The square root of any negative number is regarded as an "imaginary number".

No shit.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

5 Page Paper All over Again

Posted 06-17-2009 at 07:04 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I guess in college, you have to do work all on your own. Becuase my Dad basically told me what to write on my 5 page paper, and the teacher said it didn't sound like my writing. So I had two choices, write it again, with a new topic, or take the class all over again. Well clearly, I wouldn't be stupid and take that crappy class all over again, so I wrote a brand new 5 page paper. it sucked.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Global Warming is Warming up US winters"

Posted 06-17-2009 at 09:44 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

This statement I believe is false. While the cold may not be as cold as 50 years ago, it is still very cold. I am talking about the winters in the north.

All there needs to be is having a flow from the south (winds blowing north) then there are warmer days ahead. If winds comes from the north, then the days will be cold. So, the north can be warm in winter, not nesessarly becuase of global warming, but becuase warm air is being pumped up from the south.

Also, what can...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ahava!

Posted 06-17-2009 at 09:24 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

You may be wondering: What the hell is that sculpture? I'll tel you- it's a Hebrew Version of the famous LOVE sculpture (http://www.discoveramerica.com/uk/pe...-overview.html).

It reads "Ahava" or "Love".

It is quite cool, if I do say so myself.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My avatar at the moment

Posted 06-17-2009 at 08:57 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 06-17-2009 at 09:11 AM by Officelover (Putting in the picture!)

Hello, first let me say that this blog will be mostly used to explain what my avatar is, and possibly run a trivia game.

Firstly, allow me to say that I like the new format. I find it very cool, especially the front page which I've always found boring beyond belief.

Now then, my avatar is a picture of Frank Wedekind (pronounced VAY-de-kind)....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Evil Exploding Grills

Posted 06-17-2009 at 07:28 AM by RHS 5

On Monday night, I found out that my cousin was put in the hospital. I heard that he was grilling out at a friends house when the propane tank on the grill exploded setting the grill on fire.

Apparntly, my cousins whole right arm and hand was burnt with a very bad second degree burn and he had a spot on his face where he got burnt also.

I now know that he is ok, and actually just took the bandages off him yesterday because the doctors say that he is healing quite well and...
Posted in Uncategorized