Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Mmm... Candy

Posted 06-26-2009 at 06:40 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is some of the world's best chocolate. It it is called Mekupelet (that's what those symbols on the package are- Hebrew for "Mini Mekupelet"). It comes from Israel, the land of the best damn chocolate on the planet!

I love Israeli Chocolate!

I just went to Israel (yes, that's why I was absent for about ten days) again and I got a whole bunch of chocolate there....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Special edition-USA Beats Spain

Posted 06-24-2009 at 03:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

As most of you most likely know (especially from Europe), the USA football/soccer team upseted spain today 2-0. The Yanks end Spain's 35 game unbeatean streak as well as Spain's 15 game winning streak? Now, as I was out taking care of other things, I only got to catch pieces of the game. Yet, from what I did saw, this is a completley different team that blew the lead to Italy and got killed by Brazil, and a different Spain team that has breezed along. Now, Spain had many chances and the Yanks got lucky...
getDare Expert
Posted in MBP Sports take
Old

Distractions

Posted 06-21-2009 at 05:17 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I had to distract you from my last post about German teens jackign off on stage didn't I?

This sign makes me lol.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not another Spring Awakening post...

Posted 06-21-2009 at 05:15 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 06-21-2009 at 05:22 PM by Officelover

Sorry, I couldn't resit. Plus there are so many fab pictures of it online.

I'm going to say right away... yup, he's doing what you think he's doing.

But consider this... this kid is growing up in the middle of Germany in the 1890's. That's when the originaly play was published. And in it, there is an entire scene with this kid (Hanschen) masturbating...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

im back

Posted 06-20-2009 at 02:42 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

well everyone i have been gon for the last week and no worries i am back and ui just cant get used to the new look its so confusing but more organized i like that part anyways just wantded to say im back
alwaus, x
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pew, close one

Posted 06-19-2009 at 09:42 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

The Eastern Pacific almost had thier frist tropical storm. I don't think it will become one now because it is making landfall.

Wow, so far no one had any named storms.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Dundies

Posted 06-19-2009 at 10:55 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

The Dundies is the first episode of the second season of my favorite TV show (whcih I obviously love) The Office. Many people here have been misled into believing that I love working in an office. I do not work in an office. I do, however, love the show the office.

Glad to clear that up.

The office rocks. (Not the British version of the Office, which I find very unfunny and totally humorless....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized