Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Recommended Story #1

Posted 08-12-2009 at 02:26 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody updating a blog while I have a chance before once again I start on the everlasting search for a job. Last night, or technically early this morning I forget which, on the chat I was talking with Jess and Jack mostly about literary things. I asked Jess what she thought about my story, she said she liked but she liked her brother's more...and I can proudly say I agree with her. I promised this to Jack a while back and I intend to keep this. The story "The Experiment" authored...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You took me by the hand...

Posted 08-12-2009 at 10:59 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

"You took me by the hand,
And me a man,
That one night,
You made everything all right...

So raw
So right
All night
All right
Oh, yeah"

These are some of the lyrics from "That One Night" by The Hunted, on the office. Read the plot synopsis to dinner party:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_Party_(The_Office)

Not a dinner party I would want to go to.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Leaving GetDare?

Posted 08-11-2009 at 03:47 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody haven't posted in a while I know. Been busy, anywho a couple of months back some of you may have known that I had been thinking of leaving the bdsm lifestyle since my first slave and I broke our relationship off. Then shorty after I was actually so distraught that I was thinking of leaving getdare. Originally I thought I had resolved the problem, but such is not the case as that possibility is still in my head. It was kind of revived last night I won't go into details on what happened,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19? No? Somewhat of a Rant

Posted 08-09-2009 at 09:13 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

How can anyone not believe I am 19!?! How do you know my age? You just can't judge how old I or anyone else is by their lack of knowlege and their poor spelling and grammar. That's like me saying someone is older than their current age because their knowlege and grammar and spelling far exceeds their current age.

Yes, I am 19. I just happen to lack some knowlege and I happen to lack spelling and grammar. But do I care that I lack that stuff? No.

If I was "lying"...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am vegetarian

Posted 08-08-2009 at 05:37 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

And I'm pretty darn happy to be one.

Just thought everyone should know that.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I wrote a story!

Posted 08-08-2009 at 02:29 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=173197#post173197
That's the link to my story. I started writing it a while ago, and remembered today, and went to add to it so I could post the first part, and then ended up changing it almost completely. I've not really got any ideas where I'm going with the plot now, but hey ho. I'm better at making things up as I go along anyway.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tiger Lovers

Posted 08-08-2009 at 01:09 AM by fork
Updated 08-08-2009 at 01:18 AM by fork

(No, not the getdare user.. actual tigers.)

Today, I came across this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhUPeuYk6Y

Being a white tiger lover myself, this is sickening and heartbreaking. I didn't know that THIS is what happened to create such a beautiful animal.. I mean, I knew they weren't natural wild animals but I did think they were some rare subspecies! I urge you all to watch that video which explains the "process" used to MAKE white tigers which...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized