Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

CFL - After Week #8

Posted 08-23-2009 at 02:14 PM by North1 (North1 Enlightenment)

Not much to say about it with only 2 games this week. Strange that they wer both played Friday night.

North1 Power Rankings after W8:

West
1. Edmonton Eskimos
2. Calgary Stampeders
3. Saskatchewan Roughriders
4. B.C Lions (more like puddy tats )

East
1. Montreal Alouettes
2. Winnipeg Blue Bommers
3. Hamilton Tigercats
4. Toronto Argonautes ...(nots?)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Will you light my candle?

Posted 08-23-2009 at 06:51 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Okay... who likes RENT?
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Smelly Plates and Cups

Posted 08-22-2009 at 09:18 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Me: "Does your plate smell?" My brother: "No." "Does yours?" Me: "No"

I bet none of you ever had to ask those questions. You know, I bet none of you ever asked the below questions also:

Me: "Does your plate smell?" My brother: "yes." Me: "That sucks, how bad?" My brother: "pretty bad." Me: "My plate doesn't smell." My brother: "Lucky"

Those...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Game

Posted 08-22-2009 at 05:36 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Alright, so I guess not too many people were thrilled about the wrench game, lol. Which is ok by the way. So, here is a new game which some of you may like, and some of you may have already know it/played it.

It's called the gun game. Clearly not with real guns. With dart guns. Best played in the house. Your on a team, and the objective is to shoot your opponets with the dart gun. When all the players are shot on the team, the team looses. Once you are shot, you are gone, you cant...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sickle Cell Disease

Posted 08-21-2009 at 05:48 PM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok, if you're from a tropical region, or born to parents of such, you will know about this.
Anyway, I was diagnosed with this about a year ago, but don't know much about it...Untill now.
I was researching it as I was having female problems (Not to go in to detail,lulz.)
Anyway, I feel quite alone with it, and was wondering if anyone else suffers with it, or knows someone who does?
For those of you who don't know what it is (Pretty much like me, here is an insight)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I know how I am going to do it. Man am I smart

Posted 08-21-2009 at 04:06 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

See, my camera doesn't have a timer thing for me to set, so what I am going to do is, take a video of me, put it in my quick time player thing, pause the video where I want to take the pic at, then take the picture.

I am one smart guy.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Leaving GetDare? Part 2

Posted 08-21-2009 at 04:06 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody I'm just a little depressed right now or maybe I'm just tired I don't know I get those mixed up all the time. Sadly I don't get to sleep in tomorrow, because my mom's uncle died so we have to go to his viewing and his funeral which are on the same day and one right after another which I find a bit peculiar. Of all the funerals I've been to, the viewing is always the day before the funeral but I digress...
As you probably all know, I have been giving serious thought to leaving getdare...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized