Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I am on a rock.

Posted 09-20-2009 at 09:05 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

"I am on a rock. This rock is big. This rock can fly. This rock flies through space so fast, but I don't know why I don't fall off. This rock spins so fast, but I don't know why I don't get flung off. I was born on this rock and will die on this rock. I don't understand it, but I like this rock."
I read this paragraph in a newsletter today. It says the message of it is this: "Life is simple. Enjoy it." Well, I missed that but instead got something else out of it. ...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Games

Posted 09-19-2009 at 07:29 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I actually forgot about blogging about the games that we use to play here being outside. This entry will have 2 games.

First Game: Need a trampoline and a pool. You put the trampoline next to the pool, then you jump from the trampoline into the pool. Its not much of a game though. And yes, you can get hurt by doing this. I think we all got hurt doing it.

Second Game: This one is pretty good, but also dangerous. This is another pool game. We would put a float in...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ry Sad

Posted 09-18-2009 at 08:48 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Hey guys I have been gn fo quite a ile and I just wantded to let all you guys know I al alve I just am not going to be on getdare very much anymore and some of you guys may be having lttle parties in yor head but I just did not want to. Make a big deal I may come back ofer the summer unless I loose my kinkynees who knows what a school year can do I mean Sven months is a long time pearsanal goodbye to fenric and loelake my leaders I would say the users I looked up to I guess well ttypn guys
always(not),...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

UnHappy Birthday to Me

Posted 09-18-2009 at 02:04 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody still bummed about the whole Internet thing. Thankfully, I'm at my grandma's house so I don't have to worry about the Internet breaking down or anyone snooping over my shoulders...yet. As some of you know my birthday is this coming Monday and I'll be turning 24. I was going to ask for some dares, if the Internet still was readily available to me at my house but obviously it's not. Also, there would be something else that may have prevented me from doing so. Yeah but tomorrow me and...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If this is a sin, then damn me now.

Posted 09-17-2009 at 07:02 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

I was sitting church being preached to about fire and brimstone, and the thought popped into my head, "For all the things I do, would I go to hell?" After turning that question over for almost a week, I've come to the conclusion that I would, because I'm unrepentant of my deeds. But that's just it: how can I expect myself to claim to turn away from these deeds, and at the same time be secretly thrilled for the next time I do them? I can't. Because of this, I feel as though I'm sentencing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I <3 The Office

Posted 09-16-2009 at 05:46 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I think we've established that.

This is the Office's Season Five DVD cover. I'm totally getting it soon, no later than this weekend.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Game

Posted 09-16-2009 at 03:47 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

You just lost it.

Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized