Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

If this is a sin, then damn me now.

Posted 09-17-2009 at 07:02 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

I was sitting church being preached to about fire and brimstone, and the thought popped into my head, "For all the things I do, would I go to hell?" After turning that question over for almost a week, I've come to the conclusion that I would, because I'm unrepentant of my deeds. But that's just it: how can I expect myself to claim to turn away from these deeds, and at the same time be secretly thrilled for the next time I do them? I can't. Because of this, I feel as though I'm sentencing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I <3 The Office

Posted 09-16-2009 at 05:46 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I think we've established that.

This is the Office's Season Five DVD cover. I'm totally getting it soon, no later than this weekend.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Game

Posted 09-16-2009 at 03:47 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

You just lost it.

Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spike

Posted 09-15-2009 at 07:18 PM by Krystal

I wish my mom would of named me spike.

It'd be so unique, serious how many people out their know a girl named Spike?

Spoiler:
If I ever have a daughter i'm gonna name her spike
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bad Us/Why?

Posted 09-15-2009 at 07:09 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 09-15-2009 at 07:59 PM by lokelake

Bad me and my family. We miss church 2 sundays in a row. This sunday we will go, I am sure. Depp, if you come to our church, it may give us extra motivation to go next sunday

My younger brother with a few other kids are making their confirmation in October. Should be interesting how often they will be going to church after they made their confirmation, lol. Kids in my church have a bad habit of not returning after confirmation.

Why do priests worry about money so...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chatting, the universe and everything

Posted 09-15-2009 at 03:53 PM by Jacques

So I've started using getdare chat, and had some really good conversations so far (though possibly the people I was talking to wouldn't agree) I like the ease of talking and the whole live thing- even if it is easier to make mistakes...

It looks like the whole religious 'war' thing has settled down, which is a shame as it was really funny, but probably a good thing- I don't like the idea of organised religion, but I respect everyone has their own view, and respect anyone who does believe...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Contact Details

Posted 09-15-2009 at 09:55 AM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody just a short post today. I still have contact with limited people on this site. And I really appreciate the comments that everyone has left, even Depp wow! Despite me not being able to check getdare out except at school, contact with me is still possible as I can check my e-mail constantly on our home computer and on my phone. If you ever want to talk or anything I'm more than happy to do it on e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Also another thing my story that...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized