Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The First Ever Getdare Prayer!! Inspired by the Man himself... Depp!!!!

Posted 09-21-2009 at 06:10 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I would like to thank depp for the prayer idea. He first suggested having me do an opening prayer when I enter the chat, but I said to myself, you know what, not everyone on getdare uses the chat, so I think it would be fair if I post a prayer as a blog entry, so that everyone would be able to read it. So Depp… this prayer is dedicated to you.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit (make the sign of the cross) amen. Our Heavenly Father, we thank your...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Love is my Religion

Posted 09-21-2009 at 09:05 AM by fork

Yeah...

Love is my religion
Love is my religion
Love is my religion
I'll take you to the temple tonight

All my days I been searching
To find out what this life is worth
Through the books and bibles of time
I've made up my mind

I don't condemn I don't convert
This is the calling have ya heard
From all the lovers to the folk
Cause no one is gonna lose their soul

Hey
Love is...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

H1N1 Stands For "Have One Nice One"

Posted 09-20-2009 at 09:32 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)
Updated 10-12-2009 at 09:27 PM by Odiefrom (Oh, the irony.)

H1N1. If I see it on TV or read it in the paper one more time, I'll go crazy. H1N1, common called Swine Flu, is sweeping the globe as the 'illness of the day'. Want to garuantee people will come back to your news? Mention H1N1. People flock to it like birds to crumbs of bread. And speaking of birds, who remembers the Bird Flu, or the Avian Influenza? The old flu before Swine Flu moved in? Well, it's still out there. It's killing more people than before, because no one wants to further research...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am on a rock.

Posted 09-20-2009 at 09:05 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

"I am on a rock. This rock is big. This rock can fly. This rock flies through space so fast, but I don't know why I don't fall off. This rock spins so fast, but I don't know why I don't get flung off. I was born on this rock and will die on this rock. I don't understand it, but I like this rock."
I read this paragraph in a newsletter today. It says the message of it is this: "Life is simple. Enjoy it." Well, I missed that but instead got something else out of it. ...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Games

Posted 09-19-2009 at 07:29 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I actually forgot about blogging about the games that we use to play here being outside. This entry will have 2 games.

First Game: Need a trampoline and a pool. You put the trampoline next to the pool, then you jump from the trampoline into the pool. Its not much of a game though. And yes, you can get hurt by doing this. I think we all got hurt doing it.

Second Game: This one is pretty good, but also dangerous. This is another pool game. We would put a float in...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ry Sad

Posted 09-18-2009 at 08:48 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Hey guys I have been gn fo quite a ile and I just wantded to let all you guys know I al alve I just am not going to be on getdare very much anymore and some of you guys may be having lttle parties in yor head but I just did not want to. Make a big deal I may come back ofer the summer unless I loose my kinkynees who knows what a school year can do I mean Sven months is a long time pearsanal goodbye to fenric and loelake my leaders I would say the users I looked up to I guess well ttypn guys
always(not),...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

UnHappy Birthday to Me

Posted 09-18-2009 at 02:04 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody still bummed about the whole Internet thing. Thankfully, I'm at my grandma's house so I don't have to worry about the Internet breaking down or anyone snooping over my shoulders...yet. As some of you know my birthday is this coming Monday and I'll be turning 24. I was going to ask for some dares, if the Internet still was readily available to me at my house but obviously it's not. Also, there would be something else that may have prevented me from doing so. Yeah but tomorrow me and...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized