Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Wow, I can't win no matter what season

Posted 01-28-2010 at 06:15 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Ok, I did a the squall line that moved through earlier today. It was awesome. It was like a 5 minute blizzard, with strong winds and heavy snow, couldn't see much of anything.

I thought I saw one flash of lightning and I heard a thunder.

However, with all that said, it seems like, the squall line strengthened after it passed my town. That happens to me in the summer a lot.

The difference between summer and winter squall lines, is that in the summer, instead...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

facepalm.

Posted 01-26-2010 at 01:49 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

I went to argos today, and i bought a new dart board but when i got it it didn't have all the pieces bad times.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some Positive News

Posted 01-25-2010 at 07:20 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

The guy let me back on with their skype group. Since i am not a newbie anymore, I have to ask now to let him get me into the group. I like this group. These people can be pretty funny.

Now all I need is to get a mic. Then I would like it even more since most of the people have mics in the group.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mtv 2

Posted 01-24-2010 at 06:31 AM by Starry night

MTV2 is my fAvorite tv channel I just think it's so funny and I'm watching it right now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cooolllleegggeee!!!!!!

Posted 01-23-2010 at 07:54 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Now you would think that title would mean I am excited about my second semester coming up Monday. But I am not excited.

I have one class where i have to go to the college, and two on classes.

It's just the same old same old routine. Go to my class at the school. not talk for then entire class, then go home.

My in class class is Tuesdays and Thursdays. Dang, with 32 students! and for an hour and 15 minutes!

Oh, and occasionally...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its hard to say I'd rather stay awake when i'm asleep.

Posted 01-23-2010 at 09:25 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

First thing, FireFlies is a tune !

Now, I AM SO TIRED, i don't know how i have been roped into this weekend. On Thursday I worked 4 hours after school, on friday I worked 3 hours after school, followed by my friends surprise birthday. Then we went back to my friends house and i didn't get to sleep till 5, THEN I had work at nine to three fifteen, oh and i had too walk the two miles to get there. In an hour and a half I have 7 people coming round to play poker, after which two people are...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back

Posted 01-22-2010 at 06:16 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I feel much better. And thanks to at least two people who cared enough about me write a little something on that other blog post, thanks a lot!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized