Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Manbearpig's thoughts

Posted 05-18-2010 at 11:06 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-18-2010 at 11:09 PM by Manbearpig

Well after the success of yesterday's blog post, I will be starting a new thing here that I hope to do this summer since I will have a lot more free time, a little thing called Manbearpig's thoughts. This is what the person behind getDare's MBP really thinks on site issues, political or religious issues, maybe sports or television, or something completely stupid. Maybe you won't always know what I am talking about. That is why God created Google. Look it up!!!!

Today's first issue...
getDare Expert
Old

Chat rules are retarded

Posted 05-18-2010 at 07:28 PM by Krystal

See Title.

Because they are.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Something to write about...

Posted 05-17-2010 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-18-2010 at 10:49 PM by Manbearpig

I have been angry or frustrated the last few blog posts so tonight I will talk about something very close to me. I could care less if you disagree with it or tell me stuff I most likely already know to prove something I said wrong. What is this topic you ask? Religion. This isn't going to be a sermon or anything like that; just what I believe in and some stuff that are really personal to me.

First of all, I was raised Roman Catholic. Whether I am still Roman Catholic is a debatable...
getDare Expert
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

I would like to ask Christians tonight...

Posted 05-17-2010 at 09:16 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 05-17-2010 at 09:18 PM by lokelake

I will warn all of you now and tell you now... If a debate is starting up, I will delete the comments that was part of the debate. I want no debates.

If you are not a Christian, this entry may be boring to you. This can be opened up to ones who were once a Christian as well.

Does any Christian on here believe in the Trinity? In case you don't know, here is what it is: God is three persons in one being. According the Catholic Church, God is... Father, Son, and Holy...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ugh

Posted 05-17-2010 at 07:00 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Some people need to grow up and be able to take a joke. Or just growing up would help as well....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Don't send me any PMs!!!!

Posted 05-17-2010 at 09:36 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

While I do welcome and appreciate them, my inbox is currently full, I am trying to figure out which mail to delete and which to save.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Concerning recent events

Posted 05-16-2010 at 08:06 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To everyone,

The mods stick by all decisions made. If Depp wishes to change these decisions, he has full power to do so.

MBP

Edit: No comments
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized