Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

This is an epic...FAIL..

Posted 06-16-2010 at 08:25 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-16-2010 at 08:36 AM by Mere (Just updating the title! :P)

Quote:
Sir, my GF Username- (I shouldn't add the user's name? ) has been banned forever..I Luv her,.Pls do something, She will break up wid me, Put my account on bann but pls help me. I know its impossible, but pls transfer the bann to my account cuz I Love her.
Okay that's it.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmm (An odd rambling about something that makes next to zero sense. Do read! :p)

Posted 06-15-2010 at 09:37 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-15-2010 at 09:39 PM by Manbearpig

Over the past few days, I have been having some weird, but awesome, dreams. In case you are wondering, I am not going to talk about the particular dreams, but I will talk about some background. I haven't really been that lucky with the women. I am not a loner, but I am very shy. I am that guy in a group who says nothing and then bursts out a one liner and then go back to being quiet (I know, a fabulous life). Now twice in my life I have made major messups/weird things (however you want to call them)...
getDare Expert
Old

The (uber exciting) Glourious Adventures of a(n exciting) getDare mod

Posted 06-15-2010 at 09:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

This idea of course is 100% original.

Today I went to Dunkin Donuts and got a Coolata. It was $1.99. It was delicious. I had a Blue Raspberry one.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Need Your Opinions

Posted 06-13-2010 at 08:04 PM by Tiger

Since my last blog, I have been looking at a certain website related to s/M stuff. I have been wanting to meet someone offline to see if I would make a good submissive or if I should just drop the whole thing. I have also recently been really into wanting to be a kitty. I was looking on a bunch of website at collars and I think it would be a lot of fun.

The problem I have with this is, I don't trust anyone. I was surfing a certain website and I found someone that I am kind of interested...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

To all my English friends

Posted 06-13-2010 at 07:03 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

That is all
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

All men are screwed!!!!!!

Posted 06-11-2010 at 11:36 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_UvcHgC8cY
T_T apparently estrogen is giving men cancer, lowing our sperm rates, and softening us up....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Don't be serious!

Posted 06-11-2010 at 09:35 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-13-2010 at 03:51 AM by Mere

Something I learnt, lately

"Don’t just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peaces are all in good order. There is no point of getting a promotion on the day of your breakup. There is no fun in driving a car if your back hurts. Shopping is not enjoyable if your mind is full of tensions.

Life is one
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized