Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

degrees

Posted 06-26-2010 at 08:48 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Isn't it unfair if someone knows a subject really, really well, well enough that they will be very good on a job but without a degree they wont be hired?

My dad knew the oil business WAY more than the other people, it would have taken those people 5-10 years to learn, yet he got turned down because he didn't get a degree in (I forgot what it was )

And what if a person knows something very well but, the courses they need to take is too hard, so they cannot get a degree....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

My First Offline Meeting

Posted 06-25-2010 at 08:38 PM by Tiger

So I have finally met the guy that I have been talking with offline. I was nervous as hell and hyperventilating but Nixie calmed me down. Thank you so much Nixie!! *hugs*

I left with my bag of goodies and went off to the prearranged rastaurant. As soon as I went into the parking lot, a police officer started following me. My reaction was "FUCK I'm going to be on To Catch a Predator!" The officer walked right by me so I kept packing my stuff up and saw the guy walk into the restaurant....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Speechless!! :D

Posted 06-25-2010 at 08:34 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Okay daddy said he loves me, and I was in tears!! I love him A LOT! Atleast he is not like my real parents who gave me away >.>
Okay so I'm getting a new car cause I disliked the old one
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_71VYESfu88...gularfront.jpg
Mercedes Benz ^_^

HOPEFULLY >.>
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sometimes in life...

Posted 06-25-2010 at 01:21 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-25-2010 at 01:27 AM by Mere

Sometimes in life we feel like someone is ours,
and when they go, life becomes a nightmare. How can we stop crying?
How can we think that everything's gonna be okay?
Sometimes in life we don't feel the happiness and fun around.
How can we smile, be happy and think that everything's gonna be okay?

Remember once again, how much I love you..
If there are tears in your eyes, I cry too..
I don’t know how to sing, yet I do for you..

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wtf :|

Posted 06-24-2010 at 07:51 PM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-25-2010 at 04:33 AM by Mere

It's 8:12am, and vacation ended yesterday. *Cough* BUT the doctor says I'm unfit to go to school.. >.>
So I had to MISS the school and I HATE the fact, >.<
**Will find out where the doc lives, and will kill him**
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A few thoughts today

Posted 06-22-2010 at 08:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-22-2010 at 08:29 PM by Manbearpig

I have a lot of thoughts on my mind today. I feel like unwinding a bit so I will do it here

Anyways, I saw Toy Story 3 the other day. Omg, what a fucking great movie. But it got me thinking a lot about my childhood. It was really creepy in a very weird way. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to think my childhood is over, which in a way it is I guess since I am already one year into college. But then I was thinking some more and felt that while my actual childhood is, in deed, over,...
getDare Expert
Old

Hehehe...

Posted 06-22-2010 at 05:44 PM by Cupid

I am so funny! Or rather I have funny friends. I just received this forward in an email... tell me what you think!

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT
My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and said....

'Captain Harvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so
Posted in Uncategorized