Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I don't know what happened

Posted 07-08-2010 at 10:55 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

But getdare is now cruising for me! Finally no more of that slow junk.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Patch 16 wont download!!

Posted 07-07-2010 at 05:02 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 07-07-2010 at 07:05 PM by lokelake

Leopard, what do I do? I am reinstalling it again. Do I have to install every single patch all over again?

Never mind, I got it to work. I am now back into the beta.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Free Agent Update

Posted 07-07-2010 at 02:53 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Well, in case you haven't seen any blogs to pass on by me that pertained to NBA Free Agency, that is because nothing has happened...until today. As expected, things have gotten a tad crazy today....

Heat: It looked dicey for awhile, but they were able to get both Dwayne Wade, who made a few visits with the Bulls, and Chris Bosh, who the Cavs had a deal with Toronto in terms of a sign and trade. Chris Bosh was said to have zero interest in the Cavs, so he went to the Heat. Don't have...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

rain day fun

Posted 07-07-2010 at 09:43 AM by riley138

ok its raining hard here so i grabbed a towel stripped naked and ran around my house twice slipping once. it felt soo good i got a bone. then i dared my little bro kyle and my best friend to do it they did but the way my bro would do it is if he could wear underware. i sometimes wonder if we are related cause when i was age i really didnt care about being naked
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Mods

Posted 07-06-2010 at 07:14 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Can mods get de-modded?

I know other forums I have been on mods can get de-modded, I am just wondering if they could here.

I bet depp got de-modded in the past!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Love America

Posted 07-04-2010 at 08:56 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Coming back from work today, every which direction I looked I saw fireworks. Some shows, and some set off by families. America is awesome. To all Americans, hope you had a great 4th. To everyone else, have a nice day
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This makes no sense

Posted 07-04-2010 at 08:08 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 07-04-2010 at 08:13 PM by lokelake

Ok everyone, get this.

In my state, if an intruder breaks into someone's house and if they get hurt doing so, the owner of the house could get prosecuted for it.

An example:

oh oh, an intruder broke into my house and stole lots of money, but he got hurt on glass, I am off to jail!!! See how much that makes no sense?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized