Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Grrrrrr!

Posted 09-25-2010 at 02:15 PM by CollaredBlondie

I hate it when people add me just to ask if I want a slave. What part of my username suggests that I'm a Mistress? Can they not read the stuff in bright blue in my signature? Hell, to get to my contact info you end up seeing my signature. 90% of the time to get to my profile you have to go via one of my posts all of which have my signature on them. What's so freakin' hard to understand?!
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ღღ The queen of sarcasm ღღ

Posted 09-25-2010 at 06:22 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

"The queen of sarcasm.."
A new title I got..
ღღღ
Heehee!! I can be REALLY sarcastic, but I act like a lil innocent girl.. Just so I don't scare the people.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Life

Posted 09-24-2010 at 09:47 PM by Tiger

LIFE IS GOOD finally. Finally a happy blog.

I bought a car today and can finally say the car I have been driving for 10 years is MINE.

School has started again and even though I don't know anyone in my class and I have to get used to taking tests again, I am excited because it is my last semester of school EVER (until I start teaching again). I also started work again. I started a week late due to circumstances beyond my control and I am finally caught up.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

finally got a solution to my blog problem

Posted 09-23-2010 at 11:15 AM by Chelle

I finally figured out the difference between a dare and a challenge:

First, what is a dare and what is a challenge. A dare is something you do. A challenge is something you achieve. General bullshit explanation done.

This is the best example I can think of right now: "Sleep with someone" dare. "Seduce someone" challenge. A dare is something you either do or you don't do. A challenge is something you can try to do, and fail. Some things might be gray...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ღ No fair! ღ

Posted 09-23-2010 at 05:40 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

It takes months to build friendship...
To call someone our best friend.. it takes longer than that..
And it takes a single controversy to break it away. No fair.

ღღ
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blood test.

Posted 09-22-2010 at 08:11 PM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Okay so I had to go for a blood test and I am fuckin scared of blood!! So, DADDY found time for me and came with me to the lab.. :')

And he got me chocolates for not crying like a baby there. Well, how could I cry? DADDY was with me.. I feel safe with him, I love him ♥
Thank you dad.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

4chan?

Posted 09-22-2010 at 08:47 AM by Krystal

I got an email this morning asking why i'm posting my email to a site called 4chan...

I'm not and its an email/msn i use primarily here.

So since i'm pretty sure ive taken my email down every where public I'd like to ask who in my contacts is posting my email around, also why?

Also will be getting new msn. To my friends if i don't add you please ask
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized