Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Major douche speaking: The story of an angry user who wanted their account deleted

Posted 11-09-2010 at 06:19 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I got this lovely PM yesterday/today. I have not included the users name for privacy reasons.

Here is the first one:

Delete my account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by an angry man
This is something I created as a kid, and I don't want someone to google my name and have this pop up (no offense). I never go on here anymore.

How do I delete it?
As you well know, this is simply not possible. It is stated a million times for Gods sake. Anyways I send this smart ass remark:...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meeting 2

Posted 11-09-2010 at 05:34 PM by foxtrotter
Updated 11-09-2010 at 06:41 PM by foxtrotter

the next time i went to meet him, he told me to bring all the toys i had, so i brought all my old vibrators and some anal beads. he told me to bring a big glass of ice cubs and some toothpaste as well. i was a little nervous about the ice cubs and toothpaste, but I did as i was told.
when i got there, he told me to undress. i did so, and he twisted my nipples, hard. he said "do you like that?" i said "Yes Sir" to which he responded "good"
he told me to lay...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a wtf moment

Posted 11-09-2010 at 03:32 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

While my friend and I were walking from the subway station to our home today, we got flashed, by a completely random stranger. It was disturbing, and not fun at all. That pervert probably got off on it. ew. I wanted to get a baseball bat and bash that sicko's head for doing such a thing.
So here's my point. If you ever have the urge to flash someone, please be sure that they are willing to be flashed... and that you won't disturb them for life.
-end of rant-
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A new oppertunity

Posted 11-08-2010 at 03:46 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A few weeks ago, an opportunity arose (though I did not realize it for about a 3 or 4 days). I have taken advantage of this opportunity. I did not think that this was ever going to happen. I figured a few years ago that this "hope" was long lost. Apparently (and possibly thankfully), it was not. I will not go into full detail, but I am very glad that this happened. I know this post makes no sense at all, but whatever. It helps me reflect so if you have a problem with that, please remove...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

I want this

Posted 11-07-2010 at 04:04 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/2...8701745877.jpg
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My best diwali :)

Posted 11-05-2010 at 10:27 PM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

As soon as I found out that I was adopted, I was actually kicked out of my family. :| Like, didn't include me in the "family stuff" and decisions. So this time, it was Diwali, and my guy found out about all that and HE 'kidnapped' me from my house and took me to a temple and we did all the ceremonies and rituals And then we celebrated Diwali TOGETHER and I was back home in a few hours. Interesting thing is that my parents never found out about all that or the fact that I even left my room...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Want a nose and lip-gasm?

Posted 11-04-2010 at 11:54 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)
Updated 11-04-2010 at 11:59 PM by Aivey

My favorite lip balm. ever.
It smells wonderful.
I love it.
<3
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized