Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Audio blog 1

Posted 01-22-2011 at 12:35 AM by lilysmaster

So I decided to do a random audio blog thing. So listen if you care. http://lmaster.tumblr.com/post/28702...-know-it-sucks
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day #2 - Exams, Weeds, Toques.

Posted 01-21-2011 at 11:03 AM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So, today I had my English exam. It was more tedious than hard. A lot of repetitive bullshit. Glad its over with.

I started to watch the show Weeds on Showcase. I like the first episode so I got three seasons of it so it's gonna be a Weeds weekend

I recently noticed I enjoy wearing toques. That is all.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.14 average.

Thanking Threads

Posted 01-21-2011 at 09:04 AM by loke

I noticed that threads seem to only get thanked when it is a well written post with amazing grammar. Does that mean those who have a hard time time trying to write well and those who have poor grammar (not on purpose of course) will never get their thread thanked?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day #1 - Sick...again.

Posted 01-20-2011 at 07:59 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

Well, I decided to make a daily blog just to vent and just have fun.

So day one nothing happened. I stayed home from school because I was sick, didn't hand in my final project for writing. That's fuckin' lame.

I'm sick both physically and mentally. Physically I feel like a zombie and mentally I feel like I have no brain. I can't think.

Off to bed, exam in the morning. Day one was shit. Day two will be better hopefully.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adult Magazines

Posted 01-20-2011 at 06:54 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So, today I was bored and sick so I decided to download some "adult" magazines online.
*I should add that I am gay so it wasn't to whack off or anything I've just never seen one before*

So what I did was I downloaded a Playboy and a Hustler (I think it's Hustler or Hustlr) and I browsed through them and I came to a revelation.

I don't want to say it's artsy but Playboy at least feels like it's more about the women and not sex. There isn't even a gesture...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

This will always baffle me

Posted 01-20-2011 at 02:57 PM by loke
Updated 01-20-2011 at 02:59 PM by loke

I am under a winter storm warning which means snow fall accumulations will not be under 6 inches ( a warning is when 6 or more inches will fall) which would mean a range should start at 6 for example, 6-8 inches possible not 3-6 inches. But my local guys, even after saying it themselves, always has the range of accumulations start under 6 (again for example 3-6 inches)! Do they not know what the definition of a winter storm warning (by defualt, amounts will not be under 6, if it were, then a winter...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

College

Posted 01-20-2011 at 02:11 PM by loke

Second semester is starting up soon, the 24th of Jan. My first semester I got good grades... a D, B and B-.

So if I can pass all my classes from now to the end, I will be getting my associates degree May of 2012. Isn't this funny, four years of college for a two year degree
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized