Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Softy

Posted 03-23-2011 at 03:58 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

[23:15:10] softeyes: Darn it, I could have watched so many My Little Pony episodes by now. ._.
[23:15:40] LilAngel: Why on earth are you watching My Little Pony?!
[23:15:49] LilAngel: I stopped watching that yeeeears ago.
[23:15:58] softeyes: It pleases me.
[23:16:15] softeyes: There's only like 19 episodes so far, it's still going. <.<
[23:16:30] LilAngel: Where are you watching it?
[23:16:30] softeyes: Twilight Sparkle and her friends are so awesome.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

dares 2

Posted 03-20-2011 at 06:04 AM by 09lewish
Tags dares

I will really do any dares that you can think of! Just post the dares to my blog and i will do it for you! Im telling the truth! Any dares that nobody will do? I WILL DO IT!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I will do any dare

Posted 03-20-2011 at 03:25 AM by 09lewish
Tags dares

Give me a dare and i will personally do it! I never say no to a dare so come and post them here on this blog!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I cant stop thinking of him

Posted 03-20-2011 at 02:39 AM by maddy09

When my ex broke up with my i thought it was not big deal
because it really isnt that much of a big deal, but he was my best friend, and he had been for years, and i just cant stop thinking of him, and i hate it, i want to never think about him, i want him to be dead to me, and it just wont happen, and i hate it so much, because i hate him, he hurt me, and he as done this to other girls, i want to be done with him, but i knew him, and he knew me on a personal level, and i just want him to be my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funbag! (warning: language)

Posted 03-18-2011 at 08:23 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Well good news and bad news about Funbag. Good new it that it is on, bad news, only was person had enough energy to send me questions. I will keep their name private, but thank you user (you know who you are!). Lets get rolling

Quote:
Are you proud to be a Magpie in the Toon Army?
I am. I fucking hate Mike Ashley with all my heart, but I am proud of how the team is playing and even though they usually play at around 9 or 10 local time in the morning on Saturdays, I usually...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Never the same.

Posted 03-18-2011 at 10:58 AM by DancingBear

House of 1000 Corpses

The Office will never be the same.

Sister Sparrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things we need to grow up on

Posted 03-17-2011 at 10:35 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of people make me angry. Some of it is probably not deserved. Others do deserve it. I am just going to list a few things that people in this world need to grow up and move on

-Gay marriage critics. Why do we need to fight this? What exactly is wrong with gay marriage? It doesn't hurt you in any way, shape or form. If anything it helps you because it is added revenue to the state. If it is against you Religion, first off, either disagree with your Religion (it is very easy...
getDare Expert