Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A dare for Tuesday- should have been Monday

Posted 05-03-2011 at 11:46 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers. Sorry was gonna blog yesterday about the dare but, well got busted so was trying to explain why I had written on my bits to my friend and really didn't feel like talking about it then and been back to school today so no time til now. At least I completed the dare but, well just say I think my face is still red but at least she didn't say anything today to anyone else, don't think I could have lived it down.

Hugs, KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thankful because of the troops

Posted 05-02-2011 at 10:12 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Reading and going through the Osama bin Laden thread in the lounge, I am very much pleased on how well thought out majority of the posts are there. There have been a few exceptions, but oh well. One of the main topics in the post is war, specifically the ones currently going on lead by US troops in Afghan and Iraq, and, to a lesser degree, the NATO led war in Libya.

Some background. I am glad we are in Afghan, but not as pleased about being in Iraq and I am currently indifferent about...
getDare Expert
Old

To my American Friends who are feeling patriotic today

Posted 05-02-2011 at 08:57 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Some news and notes:
  • If you don't have a TV, buy one. After buying a TV (not needed if you already have one) and want to see something really fucking awesome (assuming TNT doesnt fuck it up), tune to TNT at 8eastern/7 central and wait for the National Anthem of Hawks vs. Bulls. Even if you don't like Basketball, turn it on. You will get goosebumps
  • Assuming that MLB has a heart, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35pfl...layer_embedded
  • Finally, the most American
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to make people interested in politics EDIT: Well....Osama is dead

Posted 05-01-2011 at 07:18 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-01-2011 at 08:55 PM by Manbearpig

Have the President make a statement at 930 PM on Sunday on an unannounced subject.

Edit: Well Osama is dead. I guess that is big news
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A dare for Tuesday

Posted 05-01-2011 at 04:40 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Last day of hols and have to spend the day without undies, short skirt, White t and some writing on tummy and boobs. This is more difficult than anything I've done before...... Maybe I'll blog it, maybe not, depends what happens. Nervous hugs, KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today 2 dares

Posted 05-01-2011 at 02:29 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

You GD guys work fast, just get onto yahoo and get another dare, (from a contact here, still don't know their nickname on here though) and so it's 'on' again!!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why?

Posted 05-01-2011 at 02:00 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Why the hell do emotions cause so much pain? So much drama and just plain out negativity ><
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized