Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Punishments, Tasks, Anything!

Posted 07-06-2011 at 07:45 PM by jacklynn0927

Okay, so I am back at home.
Longer dares may be given now, still the same limits (check out my first post for the entire list here)

I would really like anything that fits within those.
Thanks in advance guys!
I will post a copy of the dare/punishment along with a report of how it went if I am able to complete it.
~Jacky
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Torment and Torture Continues

Posted 07-05-2011 at 12:34 PM by ottawaguy

So I stopped taking Cielas, my blood pressure was starting to drop. It still has some effect though, I continue to get erections, even though I don't want them

Decided to tape a vibrator to my penis to day. Started at 10 am and it is still going. OK this is more of a torment. I have not cum today and my head is getting extremely sensitive. I get an erection and it goes down and then comes again and goes again.

It is either drive me crazy or I am going to cum. Haven't had...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Girlfriend this summer

Posted 07-04-2011 at 07:11 PM by loke

Where should I look for one? What are some good places to ask a girl out?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need some dick

Posted 07-03-2011 at 09:15 PM by Pupwhore

My pussy is so wet. It's throbbing. I have 4 fingers working their magic. I have a nice fat cucumber taped in my ass. My nipples are erect and I have toothpaste all over them. I need more lesbian bdsm videos to watch. I love facesitting. I want to lick cum off someones ass so bad. I'm soo horny.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have a Very wet pussy right now

Posted 07-03-2011 at 09:11 PM by Pupwhore

I am a very naughty cum bucket. All I ever think about is sex, my pussy is constantly wet. I masterbate at every chance I get and I NEVER wear panties. I'm usually always touching my pussy. I always want to be spanked and controlled. I'm soo naughty and I need to be punished severly but I don't have anyone strict enough :/ what should this dumb whore do?
I just want to be gangbanged.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last nights dare!!!

Posted 07-03-2011 at 06:34 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'rs

Well what can I say, got a dare last night and it is the most nerve racking one I've attempted. Started off with as an dare to go into my back garden at night in just my t and panties and pose like tinkerbell then somehow ended up as me dared to do it without the t so just in my panties and be there for a minute- had to be the longest minute I've ever known but I managed it. I know it was late at night and so chances of being seen were pretty low but still nvr done anything as...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I had a nightmare lastnight

Posted 07-03-2011 at 04:09 AM by loke

That my Taylor Swift shirt went gone missing at a McDonalds.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized