Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Update

Posted 08-14-2011 at 05:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Thanks everyone for your advice. However, I regret to inform everyone that it looks like nothing will happen seeing as that our schedules do not match up. Yeah it sucks, but there is always hope.

Till next time,

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teach me to obey

Posted 08-14-2011 at 01:24 PM by Pupwhore

I'm a nasty dirty pig whore. My ass is just waiting to be filled and stretched, my pussy needs to be pounded by a huge hard cock, and my mouth wants a dirty wet pussy to lick clean. I need structure and punishment. I'm a slut who is out of control. I don't follow orders or control myself. All I think about is cumming. I need someone to Teach this disgusting piece of shit a lesson.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day Three

Posted 08-13-2011 at 07:31 PM by lowly_heather

i dressed with the shades open as ordered.
Then did something i really don't like--i keep myself trimmed, but he ordered me to shave it!
i just don't like the way it feels, although i am no longer allowed to wear panties.

This afternoon i ate cereal from a bowl on the floor without using utensils or my hands.
i lapped it up like a dog!
i was humiliated even though i was home alone!

Then to the bathroom to edge yet again.
i had to watch...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day Two

Posted 08-13-2011 at 07:21 PM by lowly_heather

i forgot to address him as Sir.
i had to strip, kneel in a corner and think about how i should address him.
Then i had to crawl to my kitchen and edge twice with something i found there.
i used a cucumber, then a banana.
Starting tomorrow i must get dressed with my shades open
This is starting to get intense!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rejection

Posted 08-11-2011 at 09:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

This sort of goes back to my earlier blog, but I felt that it needed its own blog. As I have stated before (even earlier tonight), I am not the most comfortable person when it comes to female interaction with those I truly like. I am not what one might call the "Mr. Romantic," of ideas. At times, girls can scare me. They are a unique species (I am totally bringing out my inner-nerd). But one thing that no longer scares me, well as much anyways, is rejection.

Rejection...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What would you do? Advice appreciated.

Posted 08-11-2011 at 09:14 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I know I have been relatively quiet all summer. I have been busy. Let me rephrase that, busy with work. I have been working anywhere between 24-50 hours a week. So needless to say any chance at a true social life. That being said, it hasn't been all bad.

As I briefly alluded to the other day in one of my blog posts, I did have a first date with a girl who I am good friends with. Much better friends than the one I had my sights on last year if you all remember. The problem is, between...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

first day continued

Posted 08-11-2011 at 07:43 PM by lowly_heather

He just called me a "door knob slut" and i guess i am as my jaw aches from the blow job i just gave it.
The edging was a little more intense--i think because of the excitement of my new situation.
i forsee a lot of begging before i have another orgasm.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized