Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A horrible day turned upside down.

Posted 09-12-2011 at 08:18 AM by Maggy

I woke up at around 9am this morning to attend a job interview with an optitians in Livingstone (about an hour away from my home if I take the bus from the stop about 20 minutes away from my house) and I had some pretty high hopes. The people at Specsavers seemed rather excited when they called to give me the interview and, though it was a little windy, the sun was out and it looked like today would go without a hitch.

So, I stuck on my shirt and tie, donned my favorite cologne (blue jeans...
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Dating

Posted 09-12-2011 at 07:25 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

It's simple: turn the skanks and make him/her want wrinkly to date you. Make sure you're always dressed to hump.
Each and every day wear a strap on that shows off your butthole to juicy advantage and makes your man/woman in the boat look like a million chihuahuas.
Even if the two of you make meaningful uvula contact, don't admit it. No hugs or scrotums. Just shake his/her foreskin firmly.
And remember, when he/she asks you out, even though a chill may run down your jizz and you
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Long Vibrations

Posted 09-11-2011 at 08:09 PM by CCEasty (My Dares)

Over a messenger, I was told to put a vibrator against my pussy, just touching it (over my shorts), nothing else, on low.
Then to just ignore it and not move while talking to the person.
He would tell me to turn it up to medium or high or back down to low sometimes, and have me play with my breasts for just a littttle bit.
Just kept me very frustrated for an hour and a half! Maybe almost two...
And because I had to go somewhere after the 1.5-2 hours he didn't even let me cum!...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

September 11th and my experience at a site of terrorism

Posted 09-11-2011 at 06:58 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

10 years ago today, 4 planes were hijacked and crashed in this country. 2 planes hit the World Trade Centers. 1 more hit the Pentagon and 1 more crashed near Pittsburgh. No one knows where that one was heading, but one could guess somewhere near DC. It is hard to believe 10 years have gone by. It is a day I vividly remember, and a day I want to forget. Even though I was nowhere near the terrorist sites, as a 10 year boy, I was afraid to ever go near the city. There was no telling what they were...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something for the lovers of romance.

Posted 09-11-2011 at 10:53 AM by Maggy

I realise that my previous posts have been of a mature nature and I did, in fact, promise to also write some of my more... romantic memories. As such, it's only fair that I take a little time to do so. So, here's a love story. This is the story that leads to, delves within and describes the aftermath of the shortest romantic relationship that Maggy has ever been in.

The year was 2006 at the important climax of this tale and I was only 15 at the time; I would have been 16 that June. However,...
Posted in Memories.
Old

Masturbation Dice Dare

Posted 09-10-2011 at 11:32 PM by CCEasty (My Dares)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75863
Had someone roll for me..

Quote:
What to wear
3) Underwear and shirt

How many accessories
6) 3

Accessories
3) Blindfold
4) One clothespin on each nipple
8) Sharpie in ass

How to cum
2) On all fours on the floor

How long you have to cum
Roll a die, if you get a number between 3 and 6 (3,4,5,6) that is how many minutes you have to
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No underwear at work

Posted 09-10-2011 at 11:26 PM by CCEasty (My Dares)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree View Post
no underwear AT ALL minimum 24hrs
go about yuor normal life
wear whatever you want on top, but probably best to be risky/revealing
post the results on here, esp if you 'accidantly' flash someone
Mixed with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubuk View Post
Put on a shirt with buttons and no underwear. Unbutton 1-2 buttons in order to show edge of your boobs. If you notice somebody looking at your boobs, button one button or cover boobs with hands.
No underwear! First I had work, so nothing...
Posted in Uncategorized