Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Number 6 complete

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:47 AM by Aki
Tags diaper

6. Lick and unused diaper

I decided to start with this one earlier today because it was easy and I already had a diaper handy sitting under my bed.

I wanted to make this a little more interesting so I unfolded the new diaper and put it on the floor with the plastic side on the carpet. I then took a few steps back and got down on all fours. Then I crawled to to the diaper and started to lick. One long lick from the waist band at the back to the waist band at the front. A...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting Frozzle's Diaper Dares: Level 1-100

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:32 AM by Aki

I know I'm still new here but I really like these dares and I will like to push some limits. These is 6 dares on this list that I won't do because I don't like the idea of non purpose built toys inside me or there is a large risk of STIs. These dares are: 51, 53, 59, 60, 74 and 81.

I will never do 53. (too much risk of serious injury.)

51, 60 and 81, I will only do a modified version if I know the person and know that are clean. (not much chance of that with no fetish friends)...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moneyball review

Posted 09-23-2011 at 11:25 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Moneyball review: Greatest fucking movie ever created.

MBP advice: Go fucking see it right now. Why the fuck are you still reading this post? You should be finding the nearest theater and buying tickets for Moneyball. If the theater is not open, then you should be waiting until it opens so you can see the first showing of it tomorrow morning.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Maggy's Friday.

Posted 09-23-2011 at 04:32 PM by Maggy

Well, it's Friday night and, as with all Fridays, my sister and our cousin Robyn came to spend the night. Sometimes we have my little cousins (Owen and Beth) to look after on a Friday, but today it was just the three of us.

Usually, Friday is a chance for Robyn and Paisley to catch up with each other but for some reason, Paisley speant the whole day following me around the house. I kind of realised that my sister and I haven't spoken much lately, even when I go to the parents' house (where...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Did you know?

Posted 09-23-2011 at 02:34 PM by loke

I am back with another one!

Did you know that any two numbers that are the same in both the ones and tens places, no matter if you switch the placements of the numbers or not, it turns out to be the same number.

Example: 11, 22, 33. 44 etc...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Speech Therapy

Posted 09-21-2011 at 11:28 PM by loke

Next year I am hoping to attend speech therapy for my stuttering problem.

I stutter way too much.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bear Pride.

Posted 09-21-2011 at 12:33 PM by Maggy

When I was younger and was just discovering my attraction towards men, I needed a subtle way to explain things to my younger sister. So, thinking it might be a sweet way of doing it and thinking it might make my sister laugh, I took my collection of teddy bears (shut up, I'm a man, alright?) and proceded to put on a play, which I'm going to write in story form right here.

I've mostly just written this for Ghosty-chan's (Rachie) benefit, as she obviously seems to appreciate this kind of...
Posted in Uncategorized