Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Greatest B-day ever!!!

Posted 10-21-2011 at 12:32 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I turned 21, got completely hammered with my best friends, Loke left and Chloe is back!!!! It is like a dream come true!!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun fact

Posted 10-20-2011 at 09:45 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Today is my birthday!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

SC2 Needs to be like other Sports

Posted 10-18-2011 at 06:22 PM by loke

SC2 or StarCraft 2 pro matches needs to be televised just like football, baseball soccer ect...

I don't see why not.

The closest thing I can come is getting a connector thing from my PC to the TV.

Everybody, well mostly everybody knows and love esports and everybody, well mostly everybody knows SC2. So I don't see the point to not televise it.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wow

Posted 10-16-2011 at 01:20 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It really shows the strength of getDare when I login at 320 AM central time and see 80 users online. That means the earliest it is in the lower 48 is 120 and overseas in Europe it is not even 930. I love this place

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Since Loke is leaving....

Posted 10-14-2011 at 07:18 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

...post your favorite Loke memories!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

I turned 22 yesterday

Posted 10-13-2011 at 08:37 PM by loke

And that is my final blog. Good bye gd.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getdare Radio, Activity and Randomness.

Posted 10-13-2011 at 12:29 AM by lilysmaster

GetDare Radio is seeing more activity again, which I am very happy about, we are on facebook now, like us?. If you have any ideas, or features you would like to see, or just any comments at all, PM, VM or otherwise get them to me. We are also still looking for more DJs. PM for more information.

I am still active, logging in daily and checking threads, posting periodically and join and participating in chat on occasion. If you ever need anything or just want to talk to me, PM me I will
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized