Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Mission: Unaccomplished

Posted 11-13-2011 at 11:16 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

I feel like giving up on this search. I got a LOT of great responses but I'm not gonna lie, slightly disappointed still. Half of me was expecting the perfect person to jump out waving his/her hand screaming my name or something, yanno? The other half was expecting this disappointment.

But now I am doneeeee. Fuck it all. I'm going to start focusing on my school work again and trying to press through these "busy" weeks so I can start socializing again. As much as I would love to...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Number 13 vote

Posted 11-11-2011 at 11:14 PM by Aki

I have just made a thread to decide on the location for:

13. Buy diapers without using the self-serve checkout or buying online.

Check to out and vote early and vote often

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91678
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little cold.

Posted 11-10-2011 at 04:48 AM by Aki

26. Wet your diaper and take it off, after 24 hours put it back on for 2 hours, feel the coldness

I finished this one off yesterday. It was a little more than 24 hours, more like 28 hours after I first took it off but the effect was the same. I was lucky though the smell had not quite gotten too bad by this time. I think if it was 48 hours it would have been a different story but still fun in a different kinda way. I may experiment with this sometime.

It was cold for quite...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I did it!!

Posted 11-08-2011 at 08:21 PM by Aki

11. Sleep in a diaper for a night; don’t leave your bed until you have wet your diaper.

is complete and I was able to pee lying down... twice! I had to have my legs in a frog like position but it worked. I loved the feeling of my pee running down my bum. I felt really naughty for the first time in a long time. Lots of fun ^_^
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another one down

Posted 11-08-2011 at 06:25 AM by Aki

Just completed:

25. Wear only a diaper with nothing else for 1 hour

This one wasn't that hard I have the house to myself at night. I didn't do this in bed that would be cheating. I sat in the lounge and was hoping that no-one woke up and came in. It all went well and now I sitting here still in my diaper, t-shirt and a satin diaper cover with frills and attached skirt. I almost always wear jeans and never hear diapers when I'm wearing them but with only the cover I'm really...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not quite to plan

Posted 11-08-2011 at 02:35 AM by Aki

I didn't end up peeing all that much so I didn't change during the 5 hours so I only completed:

20. Use your diaper for 5 hours

23. Wet yourself twice in one diaper

and I'm still working on

26. Wet your diaper and take it off, after 24 hours put it back on for 2 hours, feel the coldness

To make up for it I'll start on some others and let you all know what they are as I complete them. Stay tuned. ^_^
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Too easy

Posted 11-07-2011 at 05:49 PM by Aki

8. Drink a litre of water and wait 2 hours before you use the toilet.

This one was very easy for. I have a large bladder and some would say that its over trained, but it was a relief to to pee after holding it.

Well that's the first 10 complete so its time to go on with some others.
I don't have the time or money to go out places at the moment so I'll have to skip a few numbers and go to....

20. Use your diaper for 5 hours

I can hit a...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized