Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Last Two Tasks For My Master

Posted 11-15-2021 at 01:21 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hey all it’s been a while since I posted to my blog so my master is having me post and explain a couple of the tasks I’ve done recently!

A few days ago, I had a little bit of time free so I was a squishy pants for my master. I put on panties and sweatpants and in the back I put a few scoops of peanut butter and a few scoops of jelly. It felt extremely sticky and messy! Then in the front I put shaving cream and whipped cream in my pants. Making my pants squishy from the front and back....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Multiple orgasms and streaking in the public library

Posted 11-15-2021 at 02:33 AM by ClaireScott
Updated 11-15-2021 at 02:44 AM by ClaireScott

Since I’ve been back, the dares have slowly started to trickle in again which I am super happy and excited about! This past weekend I performed a dare thanks to Darkrider_X who issued the date as such:

Starting with driving to the location. Dress in as skimpy of clothing as you dare with your smallest plug in your ass. Select a location that allows you to do two of the following things. Be sure to take a backpack or large bag with you to carry toys and clothes for part of the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A banana up my…ASS!? Caution: some pooping involved

Posted 11-14-2021 at 03:31 AM by ClaireScott

So i’ve found myself intrigued by the idea of inserting a banana into ones anus. I kept wondering how it would feel and how it would work. While chatting with a guy on a sex chat, he asked why I didn’t try it myself, and in effect dared me to do it…so I did…twice. After much discussion with the person, the dare was to insert an entire banana up my ass and leave it in with the aid of a butt plug for a period of 1 hour. So here’s a dare that might interest any of you who are into anal and some mild elements...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

5 wormy years!

Posted 11-14-2021 at 12:01 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Five years ago to the day, I was sitting in this exact spot (I pre-wrote this blog about a week ago) waiting on Mr. Devious to finish shopping for a birthday present for his father in law. I refuse to go into this particular store, so I stayed in the car and what else would I do with my time than to browse getDare.

I came across a blog written by Jaro, a little worm (who wasn't yet dubbed a worm) who was looking to explore his submissive side. Something resonated with me and so I wrote
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1016  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked island retreat: a recount of my nudism

Posted 11-12-2021 at 03:02 AM by ClaireScott

This post isn’t as “sexually charged” as my other ones on dares or my masturbation stories, but more of an account of my exploration of nudism. If you’re looking to jack (or Jill) off then maybe try one of my other posts (There IS a racy bit that I will add to the end of this post involving a dog and an erection though…). But if you’d like a little peak into my growing appreciation of exhibitionism and nudism, then please read on.

Over the summer, I was able to get away and spent a few...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Both dislike AND like?

Posted 11-12-2021 at 12:46 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

Can something be both a like and a dislike I wonder? Because I think that I have something that is both for me - chastity. It used to be nothing but a dislike and such, I used it to punishment for myself. Mostly because I kept masturbating way too much. Just couldn't keep myself from doing it. So I used Emlalock, or sometimes I left the key at work, or even mailed the key to my own home. Anyway, while that works pretty good as a punishment, Ive discovered that I sort of enjoy shorter session (less than...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Locktober Blog -- Part 2 (it turned into NOvember, too)

Posted 11-11-2021 at 08:08 AM by PupJay123
Updated 12-07-2021 at 08:58 AM by PupJay123 (Updated Information)

I committed to the Wheel of Locktober Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407760) in the Hard mode, and have chronicled my first 40 days--yes, my failure on some tasks and other tasks that extended my lock-up have pushed me into NOvember--on another blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94297

I will continue posting my progress and experiences here, until I have completed the Locktober Challenge and all of the tasks.

While I have done...
Posted in Uncategorized