Posted 05-27-2012 at 07:48 AM by Pingu

http://www.vkmag.com/index.php/magaz..._dub_proposal/
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

looking for real petslave

Posted 05-26-2012 at 03:58 AM by sad4mas

NO BLOOD , NO Sexual Penteration , but YES for Fantasies
Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is me & my attitude depends on you..
bdsm,slave,petslave,wierd female
i love to smell slave while sitting like a pet
Am lookoing for a real petslave who accept :
face slapping,spitting
Lick my armpits,feet and ass h.
Uro Scato only giving
Spanking hard and soft
any other wierd or dirty things
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today was a dare day!

Posted 05-25-2012 at 12:35 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Had a bit of a dare going on today as a GF of mine dared me to wear all day a pair of her bros briefs, which was pretty easy, but had swim practise and had to get changed in front of some of the other girls, which is why I guess she dared me to do it today.

A couple noticed but didn't say anything to me but heard them laughing about it as I left. First time I've done a dare where ppl know me and can see. Bit of a thrill but I must have been so red.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The summer is here

Posted 05-24-2012 at 01:17 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

The summer is here thank goodness, so I can get the summer wardrobe back out. May even venture into shorts again if the weekend is still good. Have some shopping to do, essentials since I'm running low on a few items.

I luv the summer, just wish we ha more sun, oh well.

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I want to cry....because of how poor this PM is

Posted 05-23-2012 at 03:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I received the following PM today. It was a reply from an user who received an infraction for very poor spelling. The world cries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A stupid user
hi

how are you?

well i read the warning you jus sent me but i dont see whats wrong with bad spelling or grammer...its not like im hurting anyone...usually this is how people normally text or type when it come to things that are not formal...im only inquiring so as to kno why bad grammer and spelling is a crime
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dumb Darers

Posted 05-17-2012 at 09:34 AM by Komodo Jones

You know in my last entry I said I didn't really have anything to bring up but now I do, after seeing something on the forums that just kind of upset me a little bit and it's been going on for quite a while. Once again I'm not going to be calling out anyone individually, but for the most part this refers to the male population of getdare. Now I'm not saying that the whole male population of getdare does this. I'm sure a large majority of males myself included, do not fit into the incidents I am going...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Plans change...

Posted 05-16-2012 at 05:27 PM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

Blogging didn't go as I planned back in September.

I blogged that I was going to propose to Kayla on Christmas. She said yes. the last 4 months have been hectic. Wedding planning.
Having a May Wedding. May 27th.
Our relationship, both sexual, and friendship, even the BDSM part of the sexual relationship, is all great. Wonderful, to be honest.

Lonely nights of mine I tend to come on here, hit the Milovana, get a good beat in.

I have been...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized