Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

'Lost' and found!

Posted 03-31-2013 at 06:42 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'rs
Been quiet for a while now with the blog but have still been doing a date now and then. Including the one where you have to write your name in a pair of my panties and leave them somewhere public so they can be found. Cos you never really know if they are found the dare I was given had me actually write my e-mail in them. I put it on the back of the label so it was not obvious. If you have done this date where you leave underwear somewhere and ever wondered if it is ever found it is....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 23rd Challenge

Posted 03-30-2013 at 01:22 PM by Dareholic

This challenge comes from sandy. The number this time was 13. My Mistress told me to go as slow as possible. Working as slow as I could go; I was able to complete the first 4 edges in one hour, with about 15 minutes apart on the edges. I completed another 5 edges in the second hour, with about 10 minutes apart on the edges. I then completed the remaining 4 edges with-in about 40 minutes, with about 10 minutes between edges. I was able to completely keep my concentration the whole time I was completing...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think im Bi try me out !

Posted 03-28-2013 at 08:14 AM by spongecake

hello dear readers im new to this site and iv been thinking about my sexuality resonantly and iv always been into girls but theirs a few things that keep popping up well iv conclude that i could not actually love another man but i do really really want to try out some "stuff" especially blow job ... some how nothing terns me on like the though of sucking cock.

could you please give me dares that are with in my limits that might be fun for me to try out

limits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

potato

Posted 03-27-2013 at 01:29 PM by Piss_slave
Updated 03-27-2013 at 05:36 PM by Piss_slave

Blog post text, because I can't delete this
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report to Dravot for Failed Dare

Posted 03-25-2013 at 06:40 PM by Rose_Angel

Sir, I had my alarm set for 7:30 am this morning, however when I woke up, it was 8:10. I sincerely hope it was acceptable to go ahead and use the restroom immediately at this time, as I did. After that, I went back to my room to get my anal beads. As I was cleaning them, I started feeling a bit dizzy and such, as I had quite an unhealthy sugary desert last night, and hadn’t eaten yet. I also needed to go poo. So, I finished cleaning it, went poo (which a little blood came as I was a bit constipated,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Submissive's Poem

Posted 03-18-2013 at 04:01 PM by MysticalMadness

A shy young thing you first did see
Upon the first time you chatted with me
Taking her first submissive steps towards you
Soon her heart would be yours too

Her submissive journey had only begun
She never knew exploring could be so fun
Family trials got in the way
We had to take it day by day

It has been over one year since
Whoever could have known you’d be my shining prince?
I love you more with each days passing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 112

Posted 03-14-2013 at 05:56 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It apologizes both to Master and to readers. These are supposed to be daily posts, but it is busy, and Master has been more understanding about it's hectic schedule than many would believe he should. Not it mind you, it loves master and wants only to serve. It is glad he is so kind, because he has every right not to be.

It brought another bottle of fake cum to school today. The taste and texture are nauseating to the point of causing it to gag every time it drinks it, but the thought...
Posted in Uncategorized