Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Loke

Posted 04-07-2013 at 01:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I love you and miss you. <3
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

25 Challenge

Posted 04-06-2013 at 08:34 PM by Dareholic

The 25 Challenge I have comes from AzerFox. This time the challenge was 23. Tonight Mistress wanted me to go slow on the first 11 edges. Doing so it took me a little over an Hour and a half to complete all 11 going as slow as I possibly can. I was ready to put my self in my meditative state to stop myself from cumming. I would hate to disappoint my Mistress as she loves to watch. For the remaining 12, Mistress told me to go as fast as I possibly could go. I was able to complete the remaining 12...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 24th Challenge

Posted 04-06-2013 at 01:05 PM by Dareholic

The 24th Challenge comes from polp. The challenge being 100. Mistress told me to 25 in an hour for a total of 4 hours. The first hour I was barely able to make the mark. I just barely got the 25 one with in the hour. The next hour was easier for me to complete the 25 needed to make the mark that time. I even had 4 min. and 45 seconds to spare to let me rest until the next hour of edging. The third hour went pretty much just like second hour. With no problem of me being able to retrain myself...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 134

Posted 04-06-2013 at 12:42 AM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It is trembling with fear at the punishment master will give it for what must be one of it's worst transgressions yet. There are reasons that it was gone, that it didn't do master's assignment on linepunishment.com, it's overbooked itself with JROTC, Track and band, and it was recently violently ill, to the point that it had a hospital visit, but it is fine now. Not to mention school is becoming even more demanding with AP classes coming up.

But it would think it well that Master disregard...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 04-04-2013 at 04:11 PM by alex_carter
Updated 08-28-2021 at 02:16 PM by alex_carter

*IF I DON'T SEND YOU A REPORT AND YOU DESERVE ONE MESSAGE ME REQUESTING IT! YOU CAN EVEN SEND A PUNISHMENT IF YOU WISH.

Get to know me a little bit... http://bdsmtest.org/r/7853991

• gentle muscle stretching (not anal or pussy, like actual muscles like arms, legs, back, etc.)
  • age play,
  • light crotch rope,
  • light name calling,
  • semi-long dares,
  • SURPRISES(I say I hate them but I don't really),
  • whining about not wanting to do something and then being made
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

4 Hours with Plugged Ass and Cuffed

Posted 04-01-2013 at 04:51 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 04-01-2013 at 05:13 PM by Rose_Angel

This report is for one of the things I offered to do for Dravot for failing his last dare he set me, which you can read about here if interested, but below is the quote showing what this task was that I've reported on below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
I will wear my butt plug for two more 4 hour sessions sometime over spring break, not necessarily on the same day, and will hold my bladder during these sessions. Also, in recognition that I did not apply toothpaste to my clit hourly, I will liberally apply toothpaste
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update. kinda

Posted 03-31-2013 at 09:10 PM by Aki

I did have an update as I was trying to complete

50. Use a diaper for two days.

But I failed. I was wearing the diaper without changing for about a day and a half then it started leaking so aborted the attempt. I will retry it again soon. I did however complete one of the other dares after my failed attempt so it was not a total loss.

24. Lick a used diaper

I have tasted pee before so there wasn't much of a challenge there.
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized