Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Pet Peeve Series: The Intro

Posted 05-19-2013 at 10:19 AM by Komodo Jones

So, a while back there was a truth asked on what your pet peeves are on getdare, oh man you don't want to get me started on this especially on a thread. You would think if you've read my blog frequently that I am a very cynical person. However, if you've gotten to know me pretty well you know that is not the case and is actually quite the opposite. However, the reason I may come across as cynical is because well some people are idiots to put it blatantly; I'm also not ashamed to say that I am a...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

29th Challenge

Posted 05-17-2013 at 10:24 AM by Dareholic

This 29th Challenge comes from Craycray84. The challenge this time was for 10. Both my Master and Mistress wanted me to go slow to make the challenge to go slower. With the help of my mediation techniques I know, the first edge to me one hour. Then I was able to complete another 4 edges in the next hour. Then Master told me to complete the next 5 with-in the next hour. Working as fast as I could, with keeping my mind focused to stop myself from cumming; I was able to complete the last five with-in...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My likes and limits

Posted 05-15-2013 at 03:31 PM by Sarge90
Updated 11-30-2014 at 10:04 AM by Sarge90

Loves - verbal humiliation/ degradation, strip/ forefeit based games

Likes - pet play, bondage, humiliation, some watersports, bodywriting, forced orgasm, some messy/food play, shower play (especially showing off in the shower )

Dislikes - orgasm control (edging)/orgasm denial, pain, tedious tasks (and tedious people)

Limits - anal, sounding, extreme pain, anything permanent/that impacts my health/that will get me caught/illegal, shaving (I do so on my terms
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

28th Challenge

Posted 05-10-2013 at 05:50 PM by Dareholic

The 28th Challenge comes from Billyboy. The challenge was for 62 with some guide lines:
1) Must do the edges while standing.
2) Must use a metronome to stroke to.
... Set it to 100 beats per min. for the first 10 edges.
... Set it to 95 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 90 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 85 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 80 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 75 beats per min. for...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something Short and Sweet

Posted 05-10-2013 at 10:05 AM by Komodo Jones

OK the cliche pun in the title will make sense soon enough. I just want to tell a short humorous story, before I forget it. Yes it is short I am capable of writing short things even though it's not usual. This is a true story, and just shows how my mind can work sometimes. It is wrong yet I find it humorous. Anyway here goes.

A couple of days ago at our church we were doing an ice cream social which was also a way for us to showcase our children's ministry AWANA. I'm sure some...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Slaves Blog.

Posted 05-09-2013 at 11:16 AM by Kitty Bella

Here is a Link to her blog so ALL CAN SEE

http://princesscutie29.tumblr.com/
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My fight with Social Anxiety Disorder

Posted 05-03-2013 at 06:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

For those of you who have read my posts in the past, you might probably have noticed my struggles with life. Things have never been easy for me. I have gone through a lot in life, which of course isn't unique to anyone in particular. Things have been extremely difficult for me for the past five or so months. I had been waking up feeling sad and depressed and not wanting to do stuff that I would normally want to do some days. But my biggest fear was being in social situations. Outside a few of my...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized