Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

What service means to her: A true story

Posted 03-17-2014 at 07:19 PM by Toilet4use

My mistress decided to have a party for me, I was given no instructions other than to acquire some recipes involving shit for a party. here's how it went

So I was dressed in a French maid's outfit, along with black-and-white ruffly panties. I was massaging my mistress' feet when I heard the first of our guests arrive. It was Mistress' friend, we'll call her Alice, as well as her own submissive in tow, on a leash and wearing a hood (under the coat he wore, he is completely naked aside...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Very Interesting Dare

Posted 03-17-2014 at 11:30 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, so given the circumstances of what this entails, I thought it would be more appropriate in my blog instead of in my non-fiction “log” or story if you would have on this site. So this does involve a dare I was given that is a little unusual and different than your normal run-of-the-mill dares that you see a lot of times. Now in this entry, I won’t say who gave me this dare, not that it’d be that difficult to figure out, but I am going to give just a little background info to answer the question...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Used urinal

Posted 03-16-2014 at 04:21 PM by Iodine

Hi it thought it would post its report from yesterday on its blog.

Yesterday it was asked by Miss Simi to roll 3d6 and it rolled a 13, it had to hold its own urine in its mouth and edge as many times as it rolled, it was also told it could only fill half its tea mug with its piss. So it went ahead and pissed in it, it was really hard to stop half way and well... it was kinda really needing to go at that point but it stoped and took a giant gulp in its mouth. It didnt taste too bad...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Report on Wedgie for my Lover

Posted 03-15-2014 at 05:25 PM by Rose_Angel

Introduction

It’s been months since my last blog. Not quite a year, but close to 9 months. The reason for this, is because I quit doing online D/s stuff in general.

However, I still talk to several friends, and the only exception to quitting all D/s, is my friendship with frosty and 1pupil. I occasionally give them tasks… and every so often, although rare, I let Frosty have some type of …. I wouldn’t really say dominance, but something like that over me, for very short
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Iodine the urinal princess

Posted 03-14-2014 at 10:25 PM by Iodine

Hello everyone,

it has recently gotten these punishments:
  • Drink 50 ml of your own pee
  • Shower your hair with pee
It prepared a cup for the first one to pee in. The pee was all yellowy and concentrated. It surely would taste worse than the usual pee-tea (tea made with pee+water).
But it had to drink the pee. And so it did! It hated the taste at first, but it also made it feel like a urinal (which is a pervy fantasy it already had for a long time). It strangely liked it
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Someone finally had me do their homework for them!

Posted 03-14-2014 at 12:22 PM by slutt5

It felt very good. I love knowing that I could do the work for them so that they didn't have to. I don't know why this is so appealing to me, but it is.

It really helps me feel like a slave to do someone's work for them, and then they get all the credit. I wish I could do it more often!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment report 2.

Posted 03-11-2014 at 03:23 PM by Skylar and Kaz

First of all sorry to everyone for not getting a chance to post my update report yesterday. The tack bra did hurt my already sensitive nipples after the flicking they were fully erect and as soon as the bra was on they started feeling it keeping them erect. Once that was on and I was fully dressed I did what master ordered, and laid down on my stomach and locked my hands behind me I could not cheat this laying on my stomach either. If tired to my hands and arms would have been numb from laying on them...
Posted in Uncategorized