Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

ball slapping thread explanations

Posted 05-24-2014 at 07:02 PM by 6u3k

They ate trying to figure out how to fix threads that allow mass posting and in the process mine have got jumbled around

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...71245&page=276

Has been reopened but the others have been canned.

To fix my counter to keep in track with the thread ill figure out the math of what's been added from the other and such and re tally my counter so that the ones I've done will go towards them and even things out.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So You Want To Request A Dare?

Posted 05-23-2014 at 09:21 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-23-2014 at 12:54 PM by forrest.livingston8

It's Tuesday night, you've had a long day down at the strip mine, and all you want to do is lay back, drink a beer, and have someone tell you what to do.

Before You Even Try To Think About Asking For A Dare

When you are looking to be dared/given a task, you need to remember a few important factors:
  • You are attempting to interact with another human being. As such, because all human beings are subjective creatures, they will not have an identical copy of your understanding
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Toys List

Posted 05-22-2014 at 07:25 AM by maxblank
Updated 03-28-2018 at 07:55 AM by maxblank

Toys

paci, dory
paci, nemo
butt plug, inflatable
butt plug, small pink
butt plug, comfy
butt plug, small blue
butt plug, wide ace
butt plug, steel jewled
anal beads
dildo, small canine
dildo, blue
dildo, analbeady steel
dildo, large suction flesh
dildo, suction purple
caribina
padlock, large red
padlock small
combination lock, three digits
chan, 14"
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM is Disgusting!

Posted 05-22-2014 at 07:14 AM by Komodo Jones

So as some of my closer friends know, and those of you who read my last blog, my slave (my little girl) and I broke off our D/s relationship a little bit under a month ago. I’m still dealing with depression but it’s lessened from what it originally was, thankfully, but it is still there. What some of my closer friends know, is that I still plan on being in part of the BDSM world, it’s just I’m not entirely sure where I want to go yet. I know I was considering giving up dominance completely, but...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either....

Posted 05-20-2014 at 11:25 PM by Sarge90
Updated 05-20-2014 at 11:29 PM by Sarge90

Gooooood morning, Vietnam!

While talking to Mandi I was struck by a thought... I often am, but this one was too good to simply keep to myself. I have wanted something fairly unique about myself on here for a while, and if I can place vague pop culture references into the titles of my blog posts, so much the better. And therefore I have decided to publish some of my punishments on here.

This requires a little explanation. Firstly, I am very proud of the way I can make the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Your Signature And You!

Posted 05-20-2014 at 02:09 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-20-2014 at 02:27 PM by forrest.livingston8

Fran is a new member to the wonderful world of online truth and dare, having just joined today. Fran, though, has not spent any time lurking and so has yet to make a signature.

Why is that Fran?

Why, Fran says because they didn't think it through!

Fran, go urinate on yourself and then defecate onto a plate, and eat all of what you've made out at the nearest park.

What is that you say, Fran? That you do not like urinating on yourself, and that...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Fetishes, List of

Posted 05-20-2014 at 10:43 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

This is a list of fetishes originally from FetLife, with additions as I find holes or additional elements I wish added.

Use this list when trying to figure out likes/dislikes/limits, when trying to get someone to list some likes/dislikes/limits, or as punishment for someone that needs to try something new.

If you have an addition to this list, comment on this post.

If you'd like this list sans formatting, feel free to PM me and I will send you an unformatted...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative