Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Its rules.

Posted 06-16-2014 at 06:14 AM by Iodine
Updated 06-16-2014 at 07:05 AM by Iodine

Hi its been a long loooong time since its posted a blog since it was in the mood it thought it would post the rules that its under that have been accepted by Miss (jlstockton25 if you haven't heard ) at this point. Because, it sorta wants too.

Anyways.... onwards to the rules.
  1. When alone drinking water must be done out of a bowl on the floor.
  2. it has too clean out its room at least three times a week.
  3. It has to treat Miss' name with respect
  4. To not buy more than one
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sassy slave is punished

Posted 06-14-2014 at 10:46 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Here is my report to my Queen Mistress.

Little background:
I had to wear a sock around my cock all yesterday and could only pee through it and had ti usenit to wipe. I then was to save it for tonight. Sorry for the typos and poor grammar you will see I was a little distracted.

Ahhhhh, ahhhhh... My ass is on fire ahhhhh. So I lubed up my inflatable plug with a generous amount of toothpaste and "shoved it up" as ordered. I the shoved the sock with the dried...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Need a dare!

Posted 06-13-2014 at 11:52 PM by Angel026620

This slut needs a a challenging dare. Please give her a hard one
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Plugged Run

Posted 06-11-2014 at 10:17 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

I am currently on day 6 of 8 days of being plugged but had a very shall we say interesting experience the last to mornings when I attempted to go for a run. The first time I got up bright and early before work to have time to get in a nice 4 or 5 mile run. I stripped out of my pjs and briefs and pulled on my short running shorts(no i don't wear underwear when I run) a t shirt and put on my running shoes. I then headed out the door and up the rise of my drive way towards the road all ready feeling the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Need to be punished... :/

Posted 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM by Angel026620

I've been a bad slut and need to be punished for not doing any dares. Please dare me and do not use my dislikes please. . Also pm me If you want to be my online master.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get Their Answers (PART 2/2)

Posted 06-11-2014 at 04:27 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM by forrest.livingston8

As a note in case it doesn't become obvious: This is not an AMA thread. This is an AMA tutorial thread. You may feel free to ask me anything, so long as it stays within the scope of this thread. Otherwise your comment will likely not even get a ransom note.

Introduction

Make sure to have read AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get To Ask before reading this unless you've already got an AMA up and don't care for to read through the first bit. Otherwise,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get To Ask (PART 1/2)

Posted 06-11-2014 at 03:52 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM by forrest.livingston8

As a note in case it doesn't become obvious: This is not an AMA thread. This is an AMA tutorial thread. You may feel free to ask me anything, so long as it stays within the scope of this thread. Otherwise your comment will likely not even get a ransom note.

Introduction

Ask me anything, words that for some strike fear to the very core of their being while others become aroused at thinking about the idea of being splayed so widely open for others to consume at their leisure....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative