Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A story to cheer up a dear friend

Posted 06-18-2014 at 10:18 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

How I met my Queen

I first met my Queen nearly seven years ago though at the time I did not know how our relationship would turn out. I had been out on a morning run one day the summer before I left for college. Her and her daughter were stranded on the side of the road and were i desperate need of some help. I stopped to make sure they were okay and upon discovering their plight I quickly raced home to get my family and the car. We immediately took them into our home giving then...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Worthless slut, deserves humiliating

Posted 06-16-2014 at 10:44 PM by sparklystar
Updated 06-17-2014 at 04:03 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,
I am such a worthless, pathetic slut that I was told to write this blog about why I am and why I deserve to be humiliated. In fact I’m so worthless I don’t even deserve to say ‘hi everyone’ I should be made to say ‘hi master/mistresses’ because I am the lowest of the low because I have vivid fantasies that I would like to happen to me such as being forced to be a pet, walk through town naked and blindfolded. This is pathetic as I am worthless and do not deserve to be treated like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its rules.

Posted 06-16-2014 at 06:14 AM by Iodine
Updated 06-16-2014 at 07:05 AM by Iodine

Hi its been a long loooong time since its posted a blog since it was in the mood it thought it would post the rules that its under that have been accepted by Miss (jlstockton25 if you haven't heard ) at this point. Because, it sorta wants too.

Anyways.... onwards to the rules.
  1. When alone drinking water must be done out of a bowl on the floor.
  2. it has too clean out its room at least three times a week.
  3. It has to treat Miss' name with respect
  4. To not buy more than one
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sassy slave is punished

Posted 06-14-2014 at 10:46 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Here is my report to my Queen Mistress.

Little background:
I had to wear a sock around my cock all yesterday and could only pee through it and had ti usenit to wipe. I then was to save it for tonight. Sorry for the typos and poor grammar you will see I was a little distracted.

Ahhhhh, ahhhhh... My ass is on fire ahhhhh. So I lubed up my inflatable plug with a generous amount of toothpaste and "shoved it up" as ordered. I the shoved the sock with the dried...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Need a dare!

Posted 06-13-2014 at 11:52 PM by Angel026620

This slut needs a a challenging dare. Please give her a hard one
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Plugged Run

Posted 06-11-2014 at 10:17 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

I am currently on day 6 of 8 days of being plugged but had a very shall we say interesting experience the last to mornings when I attempted to go for a run. The first time I got up bright and early before work to have time to get in a nice 4 or 5 mile run. I stripped out of my pjs and briefs and pulled on my short running shorts(no i don't wear underwear when I run) a t shirt and put on my running shoes. I then headed out the door and up the rise of my drive way towards the road all ready feeling the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized