Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

JulieKEames2

Posted 06-29-2014 at 06:06 AM by AnalGirl1

My bound slut Jane,

Here is the rest of the story. I can't wait to hear back how this went.

Spanks and Kisses,
JulieK
___
Julie smiled sweetly at Jane, but her voice now took on a bit of a harsh edge, "I'm so glad you decided to play along. I know how much you enjoyed the last predicament, so I decided to take it to a whole new level with this one. But first you will forgive me a small indulgence. As you know, I did appreciate the sight of your
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

JulieKEames

Posted 06-29-2014 at 05:59 AM by AnalGirl1

#1 Is in my Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=169466&page=2
#2:
My Dear Anal Girl,

I told you I would like to come up with some challenge that involved those gorgeous tits of your's. Here is a particularly interesting self-bondage scenario:

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_in_bed.html

Some things to make it more interesting:
1) Use rubber bands or tie some strings around the base of you tits to make them more
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Skylar signed her contract making it official with Kaz.

Posted 06-26-2014 at 07:59 PM by Skylar and Kaz

I, Skylar, respectfully request that the bearer of this document, allow me to be part of a total power exchange, Dominant and submissive relationship with myself as the submissive.

I acknowledge that I will abide by any rules and duties (situational or otherwise) placed upon me by the bearer of this document, my current Master.

I will accept, if my Master chooses, any visual representation of my relationship, such as a piece of jewelry, collar, piercing, etc.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first Sub - Part III

Posted 06-25-2014 at 03:44 AM by BrownDude25

The next morning I awoke to a wonderful sensation. My slave had slept besides me at night, wearing only her panties as instructed and had indeed woken up before me and was now sucking on my cock. It was a nice feeling to be woken up with someone sucking on your cock. I awoke to see her hungrily slurping on my dick. When she saw me looking at her she removed my cock from her mouth and asked “Goodmorning master, would you like to cum in my mouth or my pussy?” Now that’s what I’m talking about, good sub....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Defining yourself

Posted 06-24-2014 at 11:43 PM by DoingMyBest

So, I figured this may be worth sharing with people.

As my signature says (at least at the time of writing this), I am a switch. Rather, this is the closest definition that currently exists in wide-spread use. I generally associate more with the sub side (and this may well be clear soon) - to the point that one of 2 likes is "pleasing women" (the other being Femdom...).

As an aside, bizarrely, people seem to see me as a Dom, at all times - I get a lot of whispers...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thrice Blessed and a Hero

Posted 06-24-2014 at 10:45 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

This is a result of an overflowing joy in my heart tonight that I just had to get it down on paper. First and foremost I want to thank my hero Cruton! He is the reason that I have come to were I am on getdare today. I was a lurker for a good year or so before I was brave enough to make a profile. Started out making a post here or there and ended up with a mistress and then a master neither ended up working out perfectly and I found myself rather lost on GD with out any friends or a dom.
I came...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Puppy rules!

Posted 06-24-2014 at 10:04 AM by ABoredPet
Updated 06-24-2014 at 10:41 AM by ABoredPet

#1 I must always say good morning and goodnight to master, Nzrunner

#2 I may not cum without his permission

#3Whenever I am home alone I must have my tail in, collar on, and nothing else.

#4 If I want to do a dare, I must get permission from him

#5 I must call him sir, owner, master

#6 I must always give detailed reports for him

#7 He has the right to add, subtract, or alter any rule he deems fit
Posted in Uncategorized