Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Die with memories, not dreams.

Posted 08-21-2014 at 09:22 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Edge, fuck, tease, deny, tie, force, count,…
Thighs, nipples, ass, pussy, tits, stomach, clit,….

Circle, slap, grab, tie, touch, squeeze, wax, fuck, pinch, …

Fingers, cucumber, clothesclamps, leather belt, icecube, pillow, bedpost, chair, candles, rope, toothbrush, showerhead, …

Bed, in public, in front of your window, while phone calling, in the shower, dressing room of a shop, in your car, while dinner, beach …

Secretly, showing,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gangbang to remember

Posted 08-21-2014 at 07:54 PM by SuperSlut1

I got a message from a guy I have been hooking up with for a while, asking to come over. I got there and saw my host standing with 4 other men all black. I asked what was going on then my inviter approached me and said, "you told me you were a freak right"
I quickly noticed what was going on and started to get a little horny
I answered "yes" looking at my other playmates.
Quickly they all picked me up and started to undress me, once all my clothes were ripped...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #6 Relationship

Posted 08-21-2014 at 12:05 PM by MasterDaddy02

As my search keeps moving forward the knowledge of what I am looking for in a female slave gets exciting. from the stand point in the personality that I am hoping to find in that special slave. The smiles that she will be putting on my face as I will bring the same to her. That is one important factor from that relationship in us working as a team. Yes, I say that due in part because you must always be happy and be understanding of what is taking place and the reasons why at times you are right. Like...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #5 Relationship

Posted 08-20-2014 at 02:14 AM by MasterDaddy02

My search is still forward for that special slave who is also looking for a special master like me. Will I find her? I am going to say yes, and that she will be worth it in so many ways. As I stop and dream of the person it goes though my head keep bring all the joys from her. The demand that will be on her from me, and how that will make the challenge for to help teach that control to her. Yes, I know she will be a slave in that quality to perform greatly. Yet, it will be what she feels in that service...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #4 Relationship

Posted 08-19-2014 at 02:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

In my search for that very special slave, my thoughts still think of the values that I feel are so important and a must. Yes, I search each day through the women ads and really read them over so carefully. Due in part of how some women are just playing games, and you can see that while going over their ad and how they are not really serious. I would think that as adults game time would be over with, but even here it is not. That is another thing that both sides must deal with, in that search for a special...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #3 Relationship

Posted 08-18-2014 at 02:22 AM by MasterDaddy02

Have you heard the saying, "the best comes to those who wait". Well that is how I feel in regard to that special slave who I am looking for. Because the same can be said about the slave looking for that special master. It is a two way street when you really stop and truly think about it. A lot must be put into it to make sure I find the right slave. I want to be able to grow with my slave which is so very important in my eyes. If you cannot grow together then you both are just wasting each...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bladder control

Posted 08-17-2014 at 11:35 PM by Tom_claw
Updated 08-25-2014 at 10:53 PM by Tom_claw (Needs some ideas)

Hello, I am 24 asian male and would enjoy dares from anyone that gives dares.
Posted in Uncategorized