Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Itch.

Posted 10-23-2014 at 05:43 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I'm spending a lot more nights on my own at the minute. That's fine and all, I'm catching up on my backlog of games, books and box sets which need consuming, but it's just not as satisfying as life can be.

What turned out to be quite a shirt-term thing just ended for me. A friend and I decided to try being friends with benefits since, well, we get horny. It didn't really work out and we decided to end it while we can still remain friends. It worked, thankfully.

But there's...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'd rather blog

Posted 10-23-2014 at 02:46 PM by hunter
Updated 10-23-2014 at 02:49 PM by hunter (forgot to add kik)

I know that this is only my third blog but I find this alot more fun to use, like there are normal people here! nice people, people that will just have a chat and its not all about giving someone a dare or sending someone nudes. I LOVE IT!

I do have another blog on tumblr the page name is hunters-locked is you want to find me I'm not sure if you can because it does have one of those age restrictions on, but message me and I can send you the direct link. (I dont know how to do those hiperlink...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

6 Minutes: Custom Edge

Posted 10-23-2014 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Madl for being lucky poster #60 on my ama. After a bit of talking with Asslvr he presented us with the following custom edge:

She will wear her vibrating nipple clamps and then alternate between 2 vibes (such as the magic wand and the bullet vibe) for one minute each on her clit while at the same time going in and out with her fingers. She will do this until each vibe has been used 3 times.

On the day that I went to do the task, I didn’t have my vibrating
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Thanks, but No Thanks

Posted 10-23-2014 at 01:15 AM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:14 PM by kittenlyss

Written for my friend, Rex (she has trouble reaching the keyboard)

"Hello Very Special Person,
You have reached Your Personal Vend-A-Kink Machine.
For a serious response, please press #1
For a super serious, no like for real, I'm being totally serious, please you need to press #2
For a soft and...
Old

I came to say hi!

Posted 10-22-2014 at 02:13 PM by Iodine

Obvious pun is obvious

Its been a while since ive done a report on something on here, so where should I start. The beginning ofcourse : p. I decided to do this report due to well I dont think that ive done that is good enougth feedback and well thats all I sorta did then we were playing last time. Well that and posting a lot of : D's because happy princess was happy and for the record still is. I would have taken time to post a more in depth reply at the time but its kinda...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's hard

Posted 10-22-2014 at 08:29 AM by hunter
Tags sissy

I know that this isn't really the best place to find someone that's going to dominate you but I like the idea I love how this site works I've been here for many many years and I just wish things could get a little easier.
I'd live to find someone on here that I connect with and we start out s&m life together by just general chatting like friends and the become a chat slave and so on and so on I know I've said I don't post pictures but if I had trust in someone on here then I would 100% send...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pm dares

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:52 PM by Jessieboo

PM ANAL & I'll put a plug in for 1 hour.
PM WRITE & I'll write anything you want on my body in sharpie.
PM GOLDEN & i'll have a golden shower next time i need to pee.
PM HOLD & I'll have to hold my pee for 2-6hrs. (your choice)
PM HIT & a number between 100-500 & I'll hit my pussy, ass and/or tits that many times.
PM EDGE & I will edge as many times as you want before I'm allowed to cum.
Posted in Uncategorized