Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM dares

Posted 10-30-2014 at 03:41 AM by Lisa_sg
Updated 11-21-2019 at 06:50 AM by Lisa_sg

PM me 'thrust' and I will fuck my ass that many times

Pm me 'LONG STAND' and I will hang a bottle from my cock for x minutes while standing facing a wall

PM me "exercise" and I will do any workout you want

pm me "edge" and I will edge 2 times, going soft between them.

PM me "SISSY" and I must cross dress for X hours

PM me "PM" and a dare of your choice and I will add it to my PM dares list....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

29th October lifestyle

Posted 10-29-2014 at 03:36 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-29-2014 at 04:12 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Last night was loads of fun what with going out clubbing. May have to get people to suggest dares to do while there next time. Anyway, back to more important things like how I am getting on with my tasks. Since posting yesterday my name got called a further 2 times and again I drunk the 500ml of water each time but with the knowledge of going out I didn’t really hold it that long as I needed to pee before going out.

At 11pm last night we were still in the queue...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Monthly lifestyle rules in detail

Posted 10-29-2014 at 12:54 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-29-2014 at 01:10 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

First post for today. Slightly strange one. This just sums up what the rules are for my monthly lifestyle rules which I have to complete once a month.

Cat
1. Once a month for an entire weekend I will be a cat
2. The only liquid I can drink is milk.
3. I must drink all liquid from a small bowl on the floor with my tongue only
4. After showering I must dry my legs and arms by licking them only
5. In private I am only allowed to wear a...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

28th October

Posted 10-28-2014 at 12:29 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So we left me last night going to bed early because I was ill. So I stripped naked and took my pillow and duvet on to the floor with me and curled up. I had a really bad coughing fit and by 10:30 I was still awake because I just kept coughing. I drank some more water to try and soothe my throat and eventually fell asleep about 11ish. Now I slept pretty well on the floor until my flatmates and their friends came home at 1:30 in the morning and decided they were going to bang...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Very serious and detailed report.

Posted 10-28-2014 at 09:41 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 10-28-2014 at 10:30 AM by An_Jon

I got a magnificent dare from GetDare user extraordinaire cieirn. He wanted a full and detailed report. I give him my full, detailed and OH SO SERIOUS report back.

Firstly, here was the dare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cieirn
Take a wooden spoon or spatula and spank each nipple 50 times, alternating each. Get them nice and red. If the area isn't red, repeat again. This should warm you up...

Find a bottle that is at least close to 2.5cm in diameter. This will be going in your ass. You
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Working

Posted 10-27-2014 at 02:46 PM by hunter

So as my title says I'm working/in work and my signal is really bad but I can just about her on here. It has taken a while, EE even tried to stop me by say I don't have access too 18+ content... I'm 22 and they have all of my details on there database, I know some of this diet can have 18+ content but I didn't give up and I'm passed it.

Anyway last nights free doing some of my dares for my kik master/mistress I became supper horny, my tumblr didn't help me either. So after my dare l was...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

27th October lifestyle rules

Posted 10-27-2014 at 02:01 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

You see I do read your comments. I've made it easier to read. I have decided that I will only post once a day, with an update on the evening before and the day itself. No degrading will happen in the blog and punishment will only happen if you don't think I have put the effort in or if I miss a blog post (unless valid reason, just forgetting isn't valid).

So on to today. I had my shower as per usual and after getting out wrote on my left thigh 'YND's willing...
Posted in Daily blogs