Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

All your senses.

Posted 11-11-2014 at 05:48 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I wrote this some time ago, recently came across it. I did some minor edits to it, but thought I'd post it largely how it was when I wrote it. Let me know what you think. [I often write poetry, but I almost never post it - constructive criticism very much welcome.]

All your senses.

You’re a shell, you’re a casket,
empty, afraid.
Waiting for life,
waiting for purpose.
Come to me.
Now stop, stand still.
You’re smiling, that’s a start....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

"Do you want me to beg?"

Posted 11-11-2014 at 04:47 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Well - I'll tell you what I don't want you to do.

I don't want you to cum. Not yet. Not until I say you can.

I don't want you to touch me. I like watching you struggle with your urges against everything else.

I don't want you to remain silent. Shout, scream, whimper, moan. Insult me if you have to, just don't suffer in silence. I like hearing you suffer.

I don't want you to get down on your hands and knees. On your back, where I left you, is...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10th November

Posted 11-11-2014 at 12:37 AM by sparklystar

hi everyone,

sorry this is so late. I'm back though. So on the night of the 9th of November I slept in my cat outfit of a thong, bra, long black/white socks, cat ears, tail and collar with my collar tied to my window handle. It was a little bit annoying as whenever I rolled over, I felt a little bit strangled but it was doable.

In the morning I got up, had my shower and wrote willing slut on my left thigh. I wore jeans, a bra, a t-shirt and a jumper as it is rather cold...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

9th November

Posted 11-09-2014 at 12:56 PM by sparklystar
Updated 11-11-2014 at 12:38 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So this weekend I was following my monthly rule of being a cat for the entire weekend which was actually very enjoyable. From when I first woke up on Saturday morning I have been enjoying life on all fours. I had a shower on Saturday, which I did on all fours. It was a little bit awkward but I still managed to clean all of my body. After my shower I licked my arms and legs free of water, this didn’t taste too great because of all the dirt and soap that stuck to me. (I wrote...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

PM Dares

Posted 11-08-2014 at 03:46 PM by ietsgeils
Updated 06-27-2016 at 04:25 PM by ietsgeils

X = 1 up to 7 for all subjects

Hidden public:
PM: FUN i'll wear a string 24h.
PM: FUN + i'll wear a string with gartners & stockings 24h.
PM: FUN ++ i'll wear a full set of lingerie 24h.

At home:
PM: EDGE (x) i will edge x amount of times
PM: SLUT i have to cum within 2 hours
PM: SLUT + i have to cum on my face the next time i'm crossdressed.
PM: JOI (link) i have to watch a joi video of your choice
PM: HYPNO...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

The Bet

Posted 11-07-2014 at 10:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

Almost a month ago, Asslvr made me a bet. He was speculating that the amount of visits to my profile page would exceed the amount of visits to his profile page within a month. We argued a bit about who was more popular, and so he came up with this bet:

If the amount of visits on my page is more than Asslvr by November 10th, then he will have won. His prize is being able to tie me up first when we are together again.

If the amount of visits on Asslvr's page is more than
A Butterfly Princess <3