Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Punish me

Posted 11-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

I failed a sleeping dare and was told to beg for punishments/ideas on my blog using as much derogatory words as possible.
The original dare was to sit naked in my wardrobe with my vibe on high on my clit, while I milked my breasts all night and wasn't allowed to fall asleep.

Please, please, please punish this slut for falling asleep and not torturing herself like the whore she is and deserves to be treated like. This whore is a disgusting slut who fails...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

20th November

Posted 11-21-2014 at 12:53 AM by sparklystar
Updated 11-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So last night. Sleeping dare. Horrible. I had to sit naked in the bottom of my wardrobe with my vibe taped to my clit, stay awake all night and milk my breasts. If I stopped milking or fell asleep I have to ask for punishment on my blog. Yeah, there’s going to be an extra post today asking for punishment. I failed. I was so tired yesterday. I’d had two dance rehearsals, a drama meeting and a drama rehearsal that when I got into my wardrobe and started milking, my eyes began...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

RE: Quiet

Posted 11-20-2014 at 11:52 PM by MasterDaddy02

As you seat there in the dark, what are you thinking?
As you seat there in the dark, what are you feeling?
As you seat there in the dark, what are you imaging?
As you seat there in the dark, what are you wishing?
As you seat there in the dark, what are you hearing?
The joy of how lucky I am, to have that special one.
The joy of how excitement comes, from the happines of that special one.
The joy of reality, from that special one.
The joy of how...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where I'm Going From Here

Posted 11-20-2014 at 06:37 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey it's been a while since I've updated, and I feel like I need to. Several people have asked me about this, but yes my most recent relationship that began in the beginning of August is over. It's been over for about three months if you want to be technical about it. I won't say what happened of course, because for those of you who read my blog I am not one to single people out nor cause them more problems than they already have in their vanilla lives. I will just say it didn't work out and leave...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unfamiliar.

Posted 11-20-2014 at 07:03 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 11-20-2014 at 07:10 AM by An_Jon

Part 2 of posting bad poetry.

This place looks unfamiliar,
like I haven't been here before.
Except the doormat's mine,
my washing up is by the sink,
I'm sitting in my chair.

The smell, quite funny,
hits you harder the first time.
The wall I'm staring at
reflects in the most
unfamiliar of ways: a golden glow.

Except that's not me
in my chair, in my house.
Slender legs, crossed, dirty
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19th November

Posted 11-20-2014 at 12:25 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So my sleeping dare for the night before was repeat of one which I had done previously but not really got to experience much as it was a night I'd been clubbing. Doing it again on a night when I was going to sleep at a reasonable time, made it much worse. The toothpaste really stung my clit and labia and made them really tender so that every time I moved, and the cardboard filled knickers shifted slightly it rubbed against my swollen clit, making it hard to get to sleep. However I...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Home made male chastity belt anyone can make.

Posted 11-19-2014 at 05:22 PM by kevinkevk

How this idea came about:
So I was doing a dare for a girl on here involving a chastity belt. When I told her I didn't have one she said to be creative and use the inside of a role of toilet paper. That's exactly what I did and it worked out better than I expected. All I needed was the empty toilet role and some thin rope.

How to make it:
Lay the rope between your balls and penis and fold/bend your penis over the rope. Hold the empty toilet role over your penis and thread...
Posted in Uncategorized