Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

26th November

Posted 11-26-2014 at 10:58 PM by sparklystar
Updated 11-26-2014 at 11:03 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

it's weird to think I've been posting these blogs for a month now. Anyway, after the entertainment of last night, I chose to sleep bottomless and I completed my edges in the quickest time yet because the conversation with the boy in the flat next door had made me all horny and excited at the prospect of entering into an actual relationship.

In the morning I had my shower and wrote my usual 'willing slut' on my thigh and wore my primark leggings (if you have...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

25th November

Posted 11-26-2014 at 12:30 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So last night I had to pick if I was going to sleep topless or bottomless, I chose topless for once which I regretted as it was very cold and after having to put pegs on my nipples for the second edge I had to complete before bed, they were very sensitive and slightly uncomfortable.

Today has been an interesting day. I got up as normal and had my shower and wrote 'willing slut' on my left thigh. I wore jeans, and a t-shirt, a jumper and socks and shoes (it was...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

PM dares

Posted 11-25-2014 at 07:16 PM by lion74
Updated 03-15-2021 at 09:22 AM by lion74

PM me "DIAPER" I will use and wear diapers for however long you decide.
Pm me “DOUBLE or NOTHING” send this along with another of my pm dares and we each roll a dice if your roll is higher then I have to double the (time/amount) of the pm dare that was sent. If my roll is higher then you have to do the pm dare.
PM me "WET NIGHT" and I will wear a diaper and drink X glasses of water before bed (max can be whatever you want but no less than 2)
PM me "BATTLESHIP"...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Songs

Posted 11-25-2014 at 06:22 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

This is the next installment of my posting some of my writing. This time I thought I'd turn to song lyrics, as I write a lot of those. I also have the melodies and a rough sound for them in my head, but with no musical talent at all I have no way of performing them. Make up your own melodies and sounds, it'll be fun!

I also try to group my writings to make mini albums, or EPs. I'd a sad thrill, but a thrill nonetheless. I like experimenting with overarching themes. I have several of these
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

24th November

Posted 11-25-2014 at 12:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So last night I was dared to sleep naked, with only my rubber panties on and my vibe on high. This was a very strange experience as the vibe got me aroused and the rubber made me heated so it became a uncomfortable aroused sensation.

In the morning I had my shower, wrote willing slut on my left thigh and wore leggings, t-shirt and bra. This was a little bit nervous as I was worried people would be able to tell I wasn't wearing knickers.
I had my cereal out of...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Limits are being pushed

Posted 11-25-2014 at 12:05 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

In the past two days I have done lots of stuff outdoors. Let me begin to recount all I have done.

Two nights ago, I stripped nude around midnight and went outside. I took a piss, ran a few laps around the garden, and then sat on the barbeque to masturbate. I was getting close to cumming when a scary noise scared the ever living sh*t out of me. It sounded like a very angry (and I mean furious) cat, so I jumped down, straight onto a snail and ran back to the house.

The next...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More poems.

Posted 11-24-2014 at 08:15 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 11-25-2014 at 06:31 AM by An_Jon

Two more poems I wrote. This first one is from 2011. I'm posting it totally unedited from how it was then. It was a time when I was head-over heels in love. Unfortunately the relationship didn't last, but I wrote this while it was going on. It serves as a nice reminder to me about what that time was like:

Beautiful.

Hand in hand.
Sun to moon.
Stupid dance,
look the loon.

Bedtime arms.
Playful jab.
Morning breath.
One...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized