Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Sh** just got real

Posted 12-04-2014 at 07:32 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Almost a year and a half ago, I was chatting on skype (voice) with my brand new dommy. A guy I seemed to connect with so intensely, and so incredibly, kink-wise and personally, that it seemed totally unreal. It was so exciting and crazy amounts of fun, that it seemed like it couldn't possibly last.

While I was on voice chat that day, I got a phone call. It was from an employment agency, and I didn't mute skype. The call was an offer for a job, my current job, my dream job (though I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Current Likes/Dislikes

Posted 12-04-2014 at 05:34 PM by HussySissy
Updated 03-07-2015 at 12:21 PM by HussySissy

As of 12/4/2014 these are slaves current likes/dislikes as well as Loves, told to it by its Mistress. Anyone is free to ask questions.

Likes: EVERYTHING, meaning slave must do everything that is not on dislike list.

Such as, foot and body worship, smothering, boot/heel worship, verbal scolding, discipline (OTK etc), face slapping, objectification, collar and leash training, ice/wax play, ball busting and bondage/rope

Dislikes: kids and dangerous
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My likes, dislikes, and limits

Posted 12-04-2014 at 07:15 AM by ClaraAnne

Likes: Gymnastics, pleasure, torture, pain, verbal humiliation, dice dares and being controlled.

Limits: Permanent, illegal, social suicide, family, friends, scat, camera, blood, needles, pee, diapers, messy and public.

Dislikes: Clothespins

Willing to try: Everything that isn't in my limits.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

3rd December

Posted 12-04-2014 at 12:58 AM by sparklystar
Updated 12-04-2014 at 01:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So we're getting near the end of the milk udder punishment. Hopefully everyone who voted for it is pleased with my reports on it. I only have to complete today and tomorrow as catch up from Sunday. The worst bit about the whole thing is the milking the udders until they burst because then the milk sticks to you and just leaves a horrible residue. After bursting my udders I then had to have a shower as my sleeping dare was to repeat the 'professional hooker' dare. I really...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

What has become of...

Posted 12-03-2014 at 12:59 PM by Foxy Rose

Life as we used to know it?
The days we didn't have to worry about tomorrow?
It doesn't exist anymore!

We are filled with fears
Trying to keep away the tears
We fear for tomorrow
and hide away our sorrow

We are not safe today
Don't break your neck
about tomorrow or the future...
Live and worry about right now

I wrote this 10 years ago. I was young and innocent. Don't hate me now please
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It has to stop

Posted 12-03-2014 at 11:37 AM by Foxy Rose

I don't jump from relationship to relationship. I can't be held responsible for a change in heart. How can you claim to be or want to be with someone and then disappear not too long after we've made it official.

I'm sorry I don't work that way... You don't conveniently disappear. This angers me so much. It's confusing and it feels humiliating towards me...

Stop and THINK before you rush into things. It makes me think that you are not really who you say you are!!!
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2nd December

Posted 12-02-2014 at 11:34 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So last night was not a very nice night. I had to sleep naked with no covers. There are huge logistical issues with this. One my radiator doesn't work and two it's the middle of winter. It was freezing laying on top of my bed naked but once I got to sleep it wasn't too bad, although I woke up shivering.

I had my shower, wrote my usual 'slut' and 'whore' on my body before getting dressed in panties, shorts, my milk udders and a loose t-shirt and jumper. My skin is starting...
Posted in Daily blogs