Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

3rd December

Posted 12-04-2014 at 12:58 AM by sparklystar
Updated 12-04-2014 at 01:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So we're getting near the end of the milk udder punishment. Hopefully everyone who voted for it is pleased with my reports on it. I only have to complete today and tomorrow as catch up from Sunday. The worst bit about the whole thing is the milking the udders until they burst because then the milk sticks to you and just leaves a horrible residue. After bursting my udders I then had to have a shower as my sleeping dare was to repeat the 'professional hooker' dare. I really...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

What has become of...

Posted 12-03-2014 at 12:59 PM by Foxy Rose

Life as we used to know it?
The days we didn't have to worry about tomorrow?
It doesn't exist anymore!

We are filled with fears
Trying to keep away the tears
We fear for tomorrow
and hide away our sorrow

We are not safe today
Don't break your neck
about tomorrow or the future...
Live and worry about right now

I wrote this 10 years ago. I was young and innocent. Don't hate me now please
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It has to stop

Posted 12-03-2014 at 11:37 AM by Foxy Rose

I don't jump from relationship to relationship. I can't be held responsible for a change in heart. How can you claim to be or want to be with someone and then disappear not too long after we've made it official.

I'm sorry I don't work that way... You don't conveniently disappear. This angers me so much. It's confusing and it feels humiliating towards me...

Stop and THINK before you rush into things. It makes me think that you are not really who you say you are!!!
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2nd December

Posted 12-02-2014 at 11:34 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So last night was not a very nice night. I had to sleep naked with no covers. There are huge logistical issues with this. One my radiator doesn't work and two it's the middle of winter. It was freezing laying on top of my bed naked but once I got to sleep it wasn't too bad, although I woke up shivering.

I had my shower, wrote my usual 'slut' and 'whore' on my body before getting dressed in panties, shorts, my milk udders and a loose t-shirt and jumper. My skin is starting...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Birthday whishes cum true.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:21 PM by 6u3k
Tags anal, cbt, pain, piss, sex

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200819

Well as you know I had one hell of a birthday planned out and if you didn't well follow the above link and get a quick glimpse of what was in store for me.

Starting with the prep dare in post 14 I really sensitized myself, I ended up stopping with 5 minutes left so that was an added 35 minutes. needless to say it was an agonizing start to a blissful day. When Dave (not his real name) showed up he thought it would be a great...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Professional doesn't do a sexy.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:08 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-02-2014 at 05:19 PM by An_Jon (I CAN'T PROOFREAD WELL ALL RIGHT)

BDSM shoots: Professional. Ah yes. Confidence. High production values. Impeccable lighting. Immaculate ropes. Beautiful people. Elegant. Aspirational.

Not sexy.

This is my personal opinion - but images where I can see that things have been put together in a lustful rush are far, far more appealing than the picture perfect posts I see around the internet. Who, honestly, has the time after a long day at work to worry about the length of the tails on their rope? Very few people....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys

Posted 12-02-2014 at 02:22 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-11-2015 at 12:08 AM by sparklystar

1 vibrator
pegs
cat ears/tail/collar
bondage strip
handcuffs
ball gag