Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

4th December

Posted 12-05-2014 at 03:54 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So last night after milking my udders, I then spent the night in my Master's flat sleeping with him. My nightly dare was to sleep only in rubber clothing. The only rubber clothing I own is rubber panties so I put them on and spent the night with Master.

In the morning I was woken up by noise and found myself unable to move because while I had been sleeping, Master had removed my rubber panties and had duct taped my legs to a poster tube like a spreader bar and...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Task for 12/4/14

Posted 12-05-2014 at 12:44 AM by HussySissy
Updated 12-05-2014 at 01:08 AM by HussySissy

Slave was given tasks to do today by its Mistress. So it will start to post diaries of said tasks each day.

Its first task was to go to work with anal plug in it's ass and wearing a ball gag to work while driving. It felt okish doing this it was not too hard and it does not think anyone saw.

Slave had to remove the gag once it got to work, anal plug still remains in. Worked for 7 hours with the plug inside. Then it had to go to store to buy a few things.

Posted in Diary Entries
Old

RE:It Was Worth The Waited Part #2

Posted 12-04-2014 at 11:32 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I thought that It would be nice to share how our relationship is going. We talk daily, and have had one major debated. It is regarding her eating habits, and how she drinks lots of water, but eat very little. I have learned in that she is picky, and really is into salads. Yet, she does not eat regularly, which is my concern. I do have full control over her, and we are just working on task, accountability, rules, sessions, and etc.

We have great communications and the connection...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Sh** just got real

Posted 12-04-2014 at 07:32 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Almost a year and a half ago, I was chatting on skype (voice) with my brand new dommy. A guy I seemed to connect with so intensely, and so incredibly, kink-wise and personally, that it seemed totally unreal. It was so exciting and crazy amounts of fun, that it seemed like it couldn't possibly last.

While I was on voice chat that day, I got a phone call. It was from an employment agency, and I didn't mute skype. The call was an offer for a job, my current job, my dream job (though I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Current Likes/Dislikes

Posted 12-04-2014 at 05:34 PM by HussySissy
Updated 03-07-2015 at 12:21 PM by HussySissy

As of 12/4/2014 these are slaves current likes/dislikes as well as Loves, told to it by its Mistress. Anyone is free to ask questions.

Likes: EVERYTHING, meaning slave must do everything that is not on dislike list.

Such as, foot and body worship, smothering, boot/heel worship, verbal scolding, discipline (OTK etc), face slapping, objectification, collar and leash training, ice/wax play, ball busting and bondage/rope

Dislikes: kids and dangerous
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My likes, dislikes, and limits

Posted 12-04-2014 at 07:15 AM by ClaraAnne

Likes: Gymnastics, pleasure, torture, pain, verbal humiliation, dice dares and being controlled.

Limits: Permanent, illegal, social suicide, family, friends, scat, camera, blood, needles, pee, diapers, messy and public.

Dislikes: Clothespins

Willing to try: Everything that isn't in my limits.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

3rd December

Posted 12-04-2014 at 12:58 AM by sparklystar
Updated 12-04-2014 at 01:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So we're getting near the end of the milk udder punishment. Hopefully everyone who voted for it is pleased with my reports on it. I only have to complete today and tomorrow as catch up from Sunday. The worst bit about the whole thing is the milking the udders until they burst because then the milk sticks to you and just leaves a horrible residue. After bursting my udders I then had to have a shower as my sleeping dare was to repeat the 'professional hooker' dare. I really...
Posted in Daily blogs