Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: Super Sub Sunday Part #1!

Posted 02-02-2015 at 04:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

I was surprise on this Sunday morning. Because it turned out to become, my super sub Sunday for me. I was so lucky to have full control, of this special sub. It started at 8am and lasted all the way up to 11pm. As you read, you will understand why I gave her that name. As they say, good things come to those who wait. I will not use her name, since it is private on who she is. She is the first sub, that I have had all day since back in December, and I couldn't believe it. Yes. I have wanted to have a...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Humiliating Task

Posted 02-01-2015 at 12:21 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everyone, happy February, and if you follow/watch it happy Superbowl Sunday! So, Alexis will be writing a blog sometime later this week, but for now I'm going to do something that I hope a lot of you enjoy. If you remember, reading one of her entries, Alexis' assignment for the month of January was to hand write a humiliating or degrading statement about herself, every day and if doable say it out loud. She didn't have to shout it from the rooftops but she did have to say it above a whisper....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing task #8 - Alien Abduction.

Posted 01-31-2015 at 06:04 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part #8 of the slightly delayed writing task series. This one submitted by TheKidWithSkills. It's about an alien abduction when I have to beg her not to experiment on me. Here's the thread if you have any to contribute yourself: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=206199

"What do I call you?"

Jon trembled on the silver operating table. Consoles set up in an arc around him bleeped and whizzed and the only other life form on board skipped around the theater...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things Change in a Year

Posted 01-31-2015 at 05:35 PM by justJane

Today marks one incredibly amazing and challenging year with my wonderful Dominant. I would really like to write a whole blog post on how amazing he is, and how he has made this year into the incredible journey it has become, way beyond what I imagined when we began, but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t approve of all that gushing. Instead I thought I would list some things we’ve accomplished over the year, things I didn’t think I could do or wanted to do when we began. There are so many I could list, but...
getDare is Go Go Go
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New rules for denied by girls thread

Posted 01-30-2015 at 02:11 PM by cbtslave999
Updated 03-02-2015 at 07:37 AM by cbtslave999

Rules continued from the thread. (from 8 on)

GAME HERE

1. GUYS, Post saying that you are in, you may cum as much as you want until a girl posts on this thread.

2. GIRLS, may only add one day of denial ONCE per 23 hours, per girl, per guy.

3. GUYS, allowed to play with yourself as much as you want, (just dont cum) until your days are complete.

4. GUYS, once your days of denial are up you may cum. 24 hour period starts from when...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Happiness

Posted 01-30-2015 at 09:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly

Click image for larger version

Name:	19-happiness-quotes.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	273

Happiness is something that a lot of people strive for. We all have things in daily life that make us happy: the giggle of a baby, kittens or puppies, ice cream, music ... but being a happy person and living a happy life can sometimes be difficult when one or more area(s) of your life are unbalanced or not meeting your expectations.

There have been people in my real life, as well as on getDare that have really taught me a lot about happiness over the
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lszkiuAfYW1qah2fqo1_500.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	269   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happiness-Quotes-part-3-50.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happiness-quotes.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	271   Click image for larger version

Name:	happiness-is-not-selfish.jpg
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	272   Click image for larger version

Name:	be_happy_now_not_sometime_in_the_future-222145.jpg
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	274  

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Re: Worthy!

Posted 01-30-2015 at 02:51 AM by MasterDaddy02

Self-esteem, though a much abused phrase, is basic to love and well bring. Unless we feel worthy of love, we are not likely to receive it. The judgments we pass on ourselves are reflected in out every decision, our every act. If we care little for ourselves, we are likely to end up as someone's doormat.

Self-respect is the companion of self-worth. We can view the world as populated by individuals wiser, better looking, more interesting and desirable than we, or we can decide that we are
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized