Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: How Many Times?

Posted 03-01-2015 at 10:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

That is the question, in which is easier said then denial.

I have been asked how can you "trust," a person who has hurt and caused you pain? Over and over again?

People, can "trust," that person from knowing the actions. In which they did give that "trust," and how it has effect them. They keep going on in that trust, from in which, they will not break away from that safe ground. No matter how much hurt and pain is cause from that person. For
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Humiliating Task Pt. 2

Posted 03-01-2015 at 08:33 AM by Komodo Jones

So it’s the first day of March, the first month of spring which hopefully will be soon because so many of us are sick of the snow! Anyway, a lot has happened, recently and by recently I mean yesterday. My underwear control thread is officially closed (just didn’t get enough traffic to keep it going), Alexis’ rule of wearing hose every week as well as having to edge in front of Sir Cum-A-Lot and Miss Jizz-Right-Here has ended. For those of you have wanted the bears, don’t worry you won’t be seeing...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Master maxperv

Posted 03-01-2015 at 07:58 AM by AnalGirl1

Posture practice

I know that you work out at the gym and I'm sure that staying fit is very important to you. And as we all know, it is important to have good posture, so here's a little "exercise" to help you with you posture.

For this task you will need your anal hook, a bit of rope, collar or a rope chest harness, high heels,vibrating egg, ring gag, short skirt, no panties, and a blouse and coat of your choice.

Tie the anal hook to the collar (or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dare by MistressJaqueline [German]

Posted 03-01-2015 at 07:45 AM by AnalGirl1

Also für deine Aufgabe musst du so jung wie möglich aussehen(Bzw unter 18). Zieh dich dafür an wie die ganzen jungen Mädchen heutzutage. Nike Schuhe, Schwarze Leggins, enges weißes Top. Einen schwarzen BH und ein weißes Hösschen. Nehm noch Handschellen und einen Dildo mit. Warte bis es schon dunkel wird. gegen 7-8 gehst du dann erstmal zu einer Tankstelle oder einen Supermarkt. In dem es Alkohol gibt. Deine Aufgabe ist es, du brauchst bist 9 Uhr eine Flasche harten Alkohol, sowie eine Flasche zum mischen,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by MrCharcol & idubbeldareyou

Posted 03-01-2015 at 07:38 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by MrCharcol
So Saturday morning about 10:00 am so you are to dress as a Bimbo /Chav, and go into the centre of town you are to dress as below..
Hair Slightly wild again that just woken up in someone else's house.
Heavy foundation make up. Eyebrows heavily over penciled.
Eyes Heavy make up again lots of Light blues, light blue eye liner.
lips that frosted pink look with a lip liner.
Slutty Dress for a nightclub Dress
White heeled boots...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1st March 2015

Posted 03-01-2015 at 04:23 AM by sparklystar

Hello,

I'm sorry for the long wait. I got distracted in real life by a series of projects.

So you lot have been helping to pick my rules and I have to say although I haven't blogged, I have been following all of them.

The rules are as follows:

1. Everytime I log into getdare my vibe must be on high in my panties - 22 votes. I can already tell this is going to get annoying
2. Only allowed to wear 4 items of clothing every day - 18 votes....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.17 average.

As A Female Sub...

Posted 02-27-2015 at 11:28 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-27-2015 at 11:32 PM by IceMaiden

So, this was inspired from Tink's posts which you can find

Here and Here

Let's start with the first one. I used to post a lot on the forums before I started sticking to just chat and private messages.

And even so, I get messages from so many people who have seen me in chat yet never spoken to me, or people who don't even go in chat (or at least haven't been there when I am) so fuck knows why they decide to PM me.

Yes, I may be a switch..or
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized