Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: Who Is In Control!

Posted 04-01-2015 at 04:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

That is a very good question, some what! My thoughts are that both sides are in control to a point. Because, when you look at it one way, the submissive sub/slave holds an equal share. From searching for that type of control, in which suites her or his needs. The reason I say that, is from how they know what they are looking for. If you stop and think about it, there likes are what express they are into. Now, you do have different degrees to which follow them next.

Serious Level Type:
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On being dug

Posted 03-31-2015 at 02:59 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 07-10-2015 at 10:38 AM by kittenlyss

"He really digs you."

A friend said that to me about a mutual friend. I felt myself pulling back. Which is weird because that's a flattering thing to be told. And he is a really awesome guy.

Maybe I just have trouble believing that someone could "dig" me. I do pretty much always believe deep down that I'm inferior. No matter what evidence I may have to the contrary.

And I think it scared me a little. A statement like that says to me that...
Old

One Night, Two Dares by maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 01:44 PM by AnalGirl1
Updated 04-11-2015 at 03:07 AM by AnalGirl1

i wore http://www.bilderhoster.net/l7b95jr9.jpg.html with the vibrating anal hook in my ass. the rope was tied above my head to the handrail of our stairs (down to the basement - not everyone walking by would have seen me)
I had the big belt outside of the hook, so it was tight on my body. And my pussy a little covered, but so exposed! - while walking to the place. Then before i cuffed my hands i let it fall down.
Gagged in heals, wearing a slut collar, facing the wall (so i could use
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Three Dicks in Three Hours by Maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 05:24 AM by AnalGirl1

My dear Slut,

I realized that I haven't given you enough opportunities to suck and fuck lately, so here is a dare for you where the objective is simple: suck three different dicks within three hours. Exactly three dicks, no more, no less.

But, there is an element of chance in this dare. Your fate will be determined by the flip of a coin. So this dare include a small experiment in probability. For the experiment, you need to perform an even number of coin tosses...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Balance Exercise by Maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 05:23 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 03-29-2015 at 05:42 AM by AnalGirl1

Balance Exercise

Since you did so well with the posture exercise, perhaps it is time for you to work on your balance as well.

Dress again in your karada and anal hook, one of your shortest skirts, and one of your highest heels. On top wear what you like given the rest of the task.

It is time to go shopping at the supermarket. Insert your egg on low for the walk to the supermarket, slip it out once you arrive. Once you are in the super market you will walk the aisles...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Our Session!

Posted 03-29-2015 at 03:34 AM by MasterDaddy02

[B]I had my first session, with my new sub before she left on her performance tour for two weeks. We had a very special session, and it lasted a good amount of time. We did however have a session, during that test run period. So, she could get the feeling of how it would be with me as her official master. As such, that session I am going to keep private between her and myself. I feel, what took place during that test run period, should stay that way.

The session took place on Friday. Since,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How does no, not mean no?

Posted 03-28-2015 at 03:31 PM by DoingMyBest

I don't really know how to explain this. But suffice to say, it's not cool behaviour. What I really wanted to say was that attitudes like this are why there's so much sexual assault and rape and so on. I feel I responded quite reserved and politely. But I do not wish to. I wanted to shout and scream and belittle - because it's beyond rude and it's assumptive and egotistical and saying I have no say in the matter, I don't deserve to be able to make a decision myself and because they'll claim they're...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized